Divya's Kitchen

212-477-4834

25 1st Ave (at Lower East Side, Manhattan), New York City, New York, USA, 10003

Prepares Ayurvedic vegetarian meals, and vegan items are marked. Est. 2016 in the former space of Taste of Bhakti. New menu introduced Apr 2017 includes vegan risotto, pizza bread, soups, salads and coconut chips. Offers a three-course menu deal. Also announced weekend brunch now available. Check website for menus. Open Tue-Fri 11:30am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:30am-3:00pm, 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Indian, Italian, Organic, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Fusion

First Review by frads

Great! - Edit

We were in NY for 4 days and went here twice. Says it all. Really great flavours. The staff are friendly and the feel and layout is relaxed but you feel you're in a nice restaurant - which you are. The curry was a favourite. There are some super tasty juices too. Oh and the puddings rock. Highly recommended.

The "cleanest" food I have had in NYC! - Edit

Diva's Kitchen is a place I recently discovered just around the corner from my apartment! How dangerous -- because it is delicious! My boyfriend and I went here one casual evening and had a lovely experience. We even saw the Chef come out to check on everyone.
We started with the avocado dip and crackers - which was a nice sharing portion. Then we each had a soup, which were both incredible (I am usually not a soup person) and you can add a poppy seed biscuit, YUM! For my main I had the carrot risotto which could not have been more pleasing. For desert we shared the pistachio fudge!

Portions sizes are not overwhelming but just right! There is so much clean flavor and you can tell in every bite! Definitely worth the visit!

Updated from previous review on 2017-04-17

Pros: Calming atmosphere , Healthy and beautiful food , Reasonably priced

Cons: Spacing out courses

DivyasKitchen 21 Apr 2017 - Thank you so much for the review! We are glad you enjoyed the food and atmosphere and hope to serve you again soon. :)

-The DK Team

組み合わせできるコース料理 - Edit

綺麗な店内に最大で100人ほど入ります。
夜コース料理でtax,tip合わせて$35でした。少量ですが、十分満足できる内容でした。また行きたいと思います。
ライスをブラウンにしたりと細かい注文に対応してくれます。
私が行った時は席が8割くらい埋まって混んでいて対応が遅かったのが残念です。
アクセスが大変かもしれません。中心部からは離れています。

Pros: vegan, 選択肢多い, 細かい変更もできる

Cons: 混んでいる, 場所が中心部から離れる

2 Responses

kerickson4491 04 Apr 2017 - あなたのレビューをありがとうございました!ご意見とご支援に感謝いたします。

DivyasKitchen 04 Apr 2017 - あなたのレビューをありがとうございました!ご意見とご支援に感謝いたします。

Amazing Food - Edit

This restaurant might be one of the top 5 restaurants I've ever eaten at anywhere in the world. The food is incredibly flavored, with hints of this and that. Everything is fresh, healthy and well presented! I've found my new favorite restaurant in NYC! Although this restaurant is vegetarian I only had the vegan dishes which were top notch. The desserts were also phenomenal, the carob coconut cake in particular has such a wonderful texture and flavor unlike anything I've had before.

Updated from previous review on 2017-02-15

Pros: Vegan, Delicious, Ambiance

DivyasKitchen 04 Apr 2017 - Wow, thank you so much for the lovely review! We are so glad you enjoyed the food and would love to have you come join us again.

-The DK Team

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Divya's Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.