Dimo's Pizza - Wicker Park

Contact 773-525-4580

1615 N Damen Ave, Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60647

Serves meat, vegan options available. Serves both vegan pizza by the slice and whole vegan pizzas daily with a unique variety of toppings. Serves beer and speciality sodas. Free Wi-Fi. Previously known as Ian's Pizza. Has one other location in Chicago as of 12/13. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-3:00am, Mon-Sun 11:00am-12:00am.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Pizza, Fast food, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by IantheVedge

Great Place for Late (vegan) Pizza! - Edit

Dimo's upgraded it's veg-friendliness when it open the new location: Unlike the Clark location, Dimo's on Damen serves vegan slices daily!
Dimo's regular menu has vegan toppings like lasagna, mac'n cheeze, seitan taco, and barbecue french fry, and monthly specials like s'mores, Dandy pumpkin pie (both utilizing Chicago's own Dandy Vegan marshmallows), pierogi, and Italian stallion.
The staff is always friendly, and the late hours mean I can catch a midnight slice on my way home from work.
Vegan ranch means I can dip my pizza when I'm out just like before I went vegan, and root beer and wifi mean I go there instead of a coffee shop.

Pros: Vegan slices, Staff sensitive to vegan needs, Open late

Cons: Never enough bike parking, Music sometimes to loud for conversation

Return to Chicago Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dimo's Pizza - Wicker Park closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 954 times since Dec 2013.