Dig Inn

212-545-7867

112 S Ridge St, Rye Brook, New York, USA, 10573

Serves meat, vegan options available. East coast chain of farm-to-table fast casual restaurants. Has labeled vegan options. Drinks include cold pressed juices, teas, shakes and smoothies.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by BriggitteJ

easy to eat vegan here - Edit

My husband and I are regulars at Dig Inn, their serving sizes are generous and vegan options are clearly marked. We like their concept of sourcing food locally and focusing on sustainability (except the abundance of plastic packaging says otherwise) We usually order the farmers favorite bowl which allows you an extra size in lieu of a protein - they do offer tofu, however it tends to be lackluster. Their dressings are all vegan and the tofu aioli is AMAZING!! Our bowls tend to be loaded with kale, perfectly roasted sweet potatoes, cauliflower and golden beets!

Pros: vegan options easy to spot , friendly service, relaxed atmosphere

Cons: sometimes have to wait for options to replenish , parking lot gets full on weekends , plastic packaging everywhere

Solid Options for Vegans - Edit

Dig inn is super modern and fun style wise. I find their take on new Nordic dining really interesting and fun. The food was good, I absolutely loved the Brussel sprouts! They do have tofu as a protein option (didn't blow my mind) and a vegetable based broth for soups. There were a few kinks with the temperature of the food and the service being less than enthusiastic but I did visit in their first week of being open. I definitely want to come back and try Dig Inn again.

Return to Rye Brook Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dig Inn closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.