First Review by Sheepyboop

Friendliest Buisiness owners/coolest shop vibe ever - Edit

The best ever!!!! I have been getting tattoos from Elvis for a few years now and I am never disappointed. His skills and talent are amazing & besides that...he & his adorable wife are the nicest people you will ever meet. I am so excited to have recently gotten my first vegan tattoo from Elvis! The shop decor is totally cool and worth the trip just to check it out....but don't be weird, get a tattoo while you're there too!

Pros: clean, professional, skilled, easy to find, amazingly talented tattoo artists, vegan tattoos!!

Cons: can't think of one

smartin 09 Sep 2017 - Thank you so much for the awesome review!!! Always a pleasure and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

I won't go anywhere else - Edit

The owner, Elvis, is a phenomenal artist and an overall great person in regards to the work he does and conversation, not to mention a vegan himself! I was stoked when he relocated to my hometown and moreso when he took over Dermalgrafix. The shop has a really cool setup inside and a chill vibe to it, very welcoming and adventurous in one! I would 11/10 recommend stopping in for some work. You won't be disappointed!

Pros: Great work/art, Clean shop, Friendly staff

Cons: None!

smartin 09 Sep 2017 - Our first HappyCow review, so exciting!!! Thank you so much for the rave review, we really appreciate it. Can't wait to see you again!

Return to Escondido Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has DermalGrafix Tattoo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.