Dal Moro's Fresh Pasta To Go

Contact 3278705014

Calle De La Casseleria, 5324, Castello, Venice, Italy, 30122

Serves meat, vegan options available. A hole-in-the wall shop offering pasta for take away. No seating. Choose your pasta and sauce, and the kitchen makes it for you. Has a couple vegan choices, including a fusilli with pomodoro sauce.

Category: Lacto, Italian, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Take-out only, Non-veg

First Review by paulkates

No vegan options - Edit

I told the cashier that I had an egg allergy and they informed me that all of the pastas are made with egg, nothing is vegan! They were, however, extremely nice and apologetic about it and even offered me free sauce to try if I wanted.

Pros: Friendly

Cons: No vegan options!

Pasta to go! - Edit

Wasn't sure if I ate at Del Moros or not. A guy outside a restaurant on the same street said "Del Moros is closed, we do pasta to go" I checked no dairy no eggs & he spoke to the chef, who made me pasta pomodoro. It was delicious! €7 & I ate it sitting by a canal.

Pros: Good tasty affordable pasta , Waiter said I could eat in for no extra charge if

Cons: not sure if it was Dal Moros

Delicious! - Edit

We stumbled upon Dal Moro's while "getting lost" in Venice. At first, we didn't get the novelty of eating pasta out of a box while standing in the street but, after seeing how busy the place was (on several occasions), our curiosity mounted and we just had to try it. So happy we did! Friendly and unassuming service with some of the best tasting pasta we've ever tried. Don't leave Venice without giving it a shot.

Pros: Fresh, excellent food, Great value, Friendly staff

Cons: No seating, Not all plant-based dishes

Return to Venice Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Dal Moro's Fresh Pasta To Go closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.