Contact +81 3-3431-0811

2 Chome-3-1 Atago, Minato, Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan, 105-0002

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cooking style is Kaiseki, which uses fish ingredients. Vegetarians to ask for items without fish stock. Address in Japanese: 東京都港区愛宕2-4-2. Michelin rated 2-star cuisine. Open . Call for hours - tell us.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Japanese, Non-veg

First Review by meme

Upscale Japanese vegetarian experience - Edit

This is an experience. It's a 2-star Michelin restaurant, so price is expectedly high, but if you want something classy, unique, vegetarian and Japanese, this is it. Service is excellent and some of the staff speak English. Food is good and pretty, though not necessarily the best I've had in Japan. But I think you go here more for the athmosphere.
Reservation is a must and you have to tell which menu you want on the phone (can be found on their webpage). When we called there was no-one who spoke English so we had to ask a Japanese friend to call for us.
The restaurant itself is almost impossible to find. It is inside a residence building, next to a temple. Just go looking where the map shows at the time of your reservation and there will be someone waiting for you. Then they will take you behind the corner and to the second floor where the magic begins.

Return to Tokyo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Daigo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1284 times since Aug 2007.