D & B Veggie

02-86869395

230, Sec. 2, Zhongshan Rd (at South Shulin train station), New Taipei City, Taiwan, 238

On the 1st floor of South Shulin train station serving vegan fast food and other dishes. Find burgers, snacks, tofu dishes, rice bowls, noodles, soups, and beverages. Food is mostly vegan; those with egg and cheese can be customised. All sandwiches come with a free drink made from melon and brown sugar. Grab n go beverages section has conventional drinks like coca cola, flavored milk, and coffee with dairy.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Chinese, Fast food, Take-out, Taiwanese

First Review by yogiexplorer

Treated Like Royalty Here! - Edit

I was so lucky to find this place during my first visit to Taipei in February 2017. It's not totally vegan, but when I specified that I am vegan, the staff put together something awesome for me, and made me feel right at home. They were so friendly, caring, and grateful for my support, and I really enjoyed my experience there.

Updated from previous review on 2017-05-17

Pros: Inexpensive, decent vegan options

Cons: Be careful of non-vegan options that contain dairy

Awesome place for breakfast, brunch and lunch - Edit

When i saw this place from my bus window veggie text with picture of burger and salads i was craving for long time I immediately got down even though it was not my stop and as lucky as i thought amazing what i found burgers, french fries, snacks , salads, soups, pasta, risotto and some local cuisine wow all vegetarian and vegan no meat with inexpensive price. Everyday they have special menu with meal set. Some of burgers are with egg and dairy cheese which can be excluded, staff is friendly speaks chinese only but the owner can speak english very well,

Pros: Vegan fast food, Good menu, Inexpensive

Cons: Serves dairy and egg

Return to New Taipei City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has D & B Veggie closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.