• Crave Coffee House & Bakery

Bakery
Gluten-free
Honey
Breakfast

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small cafe in downtown Kingston offering many vegan items including carrot cakes, spice cakes, brownies, and holiday treats. There are a variety of plant-based milk options too for coffee and teas. Open Mon-Sun 7:30am-8:00pm.

Venue map for Crave Coffee House & Bakery
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by plantsforlife

meghiemoo

Points +75

11 Apr 2023

Many Vegan GF Options

I used to love their vegan gluten free carrot cake, it was the best I ever had! But they recently changed the icing and it very disappointingly wasn’t as good as their original

Updated from previous review on 2023-04-11

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Clearly labeled

Cons: Only one vegan gluten free and nut free option, Very busy

LittlePeasMama

Points +318

19 Oct 2022

Adorable Cafe with Bakery Options

I absolutely loved my experience at Crave. My daughter and I got the carrot cake and it was DELICIOUS! If I'm back in Kingston anytime soon, I'm definitely going to try more items on their menu.

Pros: Take out options, grab and go lunches, Carrot cake has no nuts

Cons: A little on the expensive side

SteveBennett

Points +20

31 Jul 2022

Great!

Coffee shop with many vegan baked goods. I wasn't there for lunch, but I noticed at least one ready-to-go vegan lunch option.

IronJuice

Points +982

16 Apr 2022

Terrible coffee

The black coffee here is terrible, it’s super sour and expensive. Starbucks is much better in comparison.

There are a few vegan pastry options, the carrot cake was too sweet to our taste, lemon cake tastes slightly better.

Cons: Bad coffee, Expensive

ShMeganVegan

Points +24

08 May 2021

Best deserts ever!

First time visiting and I was amazed of all the vegan options. They even had chickpea salad! I couldn’t believe how many different drinks there was as well. I decided on the French vanilla cold blended with coconut milk. It wasn’t my favourite, I could taste a lot of the flavour shot. That won’t stop be from retuning though. I can’t wait to try more!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Delicious , Friendly service

Cons: Pricey

plantsforlife

Points +252

16 Dec 2020

Vegan Treats

If you are craving decadent vegan treats such as carrot cakes with a creamy frosting, then check out Crave. There are many options for sweet treats and non-dairy milks (extra $$) for your coffee or tea. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable about vegan options.

Pros: Lots of vegan options., Friendly staff.

Cons: Not everything is vegan., They charge extra for plant milks!