CLOSED: Cosmo's Vegan Shoppe

• Veg Shop
  • Vegan

Contact 678-921-0102

200 N Cobb Pkwy, Bldg 100 Ste 126, Marietta, Georgia, USA, 30062

Headquarters and showroom of the online cruelty-free specialty store. Offers a varied selection of leather-free bags, belts, wallets, shoes, along with specialty foods, snacks, books, supplements, clothing and more. Reported closed to HappyCow.

First Review by

I heart Cosmo's! - Edit

Cosmo's is a quaint small specialty all-vegan shop in Atlanta. They have a great selection of sweets, including Sweet and Sara smores and marshmallows, Liz Lovely cookies, and items from the local Dulce bakery. They also have a wide variety of faux meat items including Primal Strips. I thought the selection was great and bought a load of missing items for my pantry.

Most importantly, the owners Ken and Leigh are extremely nice and helpful. Ken patiently gave me driving directions, while Leigh spoke honestly about the merits of their products. Cosmo's has a great website, where you can check out the selection for yourself.

If you are in Atlanta, don't miss a trip to Cosmo's.

Pros: variety of items, friendly staff

Appetizers - Edit

We stopped by the other night for some Dulce Vegan treats before a show at Dad's Garage because we didn't have time to eat dinner before the show. I had the lemon scone, which was amazing. So light and fluffy, and not too sweet. I wanted to go back after the show for some more, but they were closed for the night. Next time, I'll buy two!

Cosmos Rocks. - Edit

a "Must See" for vegans.
Note: If you are from out of town keep in mind Cosmos is a specialty shop. Go there first and if you need anything else try Sevenanda about a mile away.

I do hope they eventually expand their store so they can have even more "vegan goodness" in stock.

Pros: great vegan selection, GREAT staff.

Super Out-Of-Town (for us) Vegan Store - Edit

This is such a great shop. It isn't very big, but they carry lots of good stuff and I don't have to worry about using or consuming their products. My wife and I were visiting Athens, Georgia from Miami and drove to Atlanta just to visit this store. It was definitely worth it. They have the Teese and Sheese "cheeses" which we can't get in Miami. We bought some of these items as well as other great snacks, some clothing, and some reading materials. This place is run by some very nice people, and I only wish we had a shop like this one here at home. We will definitely order from their online store in the future and will be back whenever we are near Atlanta. Check them out online and definitely visit if you're in their area. Thanks Vegan Shoppe... Rick

Pros: Fully Vegan, Fully Friendly, Interesting Neighborhood

Nice, Convenient, but Pricey - Edit

This was my first time visiting Cosmo's Vegan Shoppe. I was a little dissappointed by how small it was but then I remembered how we have nothing like it where I am from. I usually bought the same items there in grocery stores for cheaper so I would consider them on the pricey side, especially their clothes, because you can essentially purchase all of their items from online vegan stores. Don't get me wrong, I still bought stuff and will probably continue because it is close by and I want to support the local vegan community. Just a heads up if you are trying to save money- it's a little pricey. The staff was very friendly and it's in a trendy little area. Overall, it's a nice place.

Pros: Friendly staff, Convenience

Cons: Pricey, Small

Great Vegan Store! - Edit

Try the Marshmallow Treats. At 100 calories each and being as close as Ive found to a rice crispy treat, they are my favorite treat. Love at first bite! Anyway this shop is great, and Ken and Leigh are friendly and very knowledgable about what they carry and vegan trivia in general. Check this place out. Tell them Genna sent ya!

Pros: friendly people, great snacks, rare finds

Awesome Shop! - Edit

Ever since they opened, my husband and I have visited many times, happy! They have a great snack selection (vegan donuts and cakes/candy, chips)and easy meal options. Vegan belts and shirts are resonably priced and awesome, and their cookbook selection is stellar! I bought two cookbooks there, vegan with a vengeance and hot damn/hell yeah/dirty south, both have delicious recipes that I cook from at least twice a week! I bought some eyeshadow dust there and some chocolate (both goood). They also have pamplets and free cards of vegan stuff. The location is great, and the staff though quiet, are very nice and knowledgeable. Hope this shop stays around for long!

Pros: great products, yummy snacks, resonable prices

Cons: needs better selection

Cosmo's is my One-Stop Vegan Shop! - Edit

I order stuff from Cosmo's about once every 4-6 weeks. Owners Ken & Leigh are some of the friendliest vegans around, and they provide great customer service. There was problem with the delivery of my very first order - due to an error on UPS's part - and Leigh contacted me personally and took care of it expediently and professionally. Cosmo's offers very competitive prices with a wide array of 100% vegan products. Get on their mailing list to receive monthly discounts. They're constantly adding new items, and the selection will suit a variety of tastes. Cosmo's is my one-stop vegan shop!

Pros: Friendly & welcoming, Fast shipping, Variety of competitively-priced items

Cute store!! Check them out! - Edit

I'm so excited Cosmo's opened up a store front in Atlanta. They are very nice people who are committed to a vegan lifestyle. They carry so many unique vegan items that most health food stores don't carry. If you are in the area, you should definitely stop by and buy lots!

Pros: All vegan!, Unique items, Good prices

ALL VEGAN! - Edit

This store is great! Everything is vegan, no worrying and having to spend time endlessly reading labels. Very cute layout and good variety in products. There is even a small refrigerated, frozen section worth checking out. Shop owners are extremely friendly, very comfortable atmosphere.

Pros: good prices, nice variety, friendly atmosphere

Return to Marietta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Cosmo's Vegan Shoppe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 859 times since Aug 2007.