First Review by mandagrrl

Good Rounded Smallish Grocery - Edit

Got everything I needed for a weeks stay in Carmel to cook in my cottage. A little pricey, but everything was fresh and had all of the usual fresh fruit and vegs, bulk, some prepared food, frozen, fridge and much of the usual packaged things. Staff was very friendly. Glad it's there. Had my prepared salad on a table outside.

Hit and Miss - Edit

That is basically how I feel about my experiences at this store. My first time in there I was in awe of all the organic/vegan goodness that surrounded me (I only stopped in on my way back up the coast from Big Sur for the day and needed a couple things for my dinner that night). The last time I was in there (about fourth or fifth time) I was not so impressed. The selection is fair and they do have locally produced items intermixed with the standard Health Food Market fare. However they do seem to be a bit on the pricey side. They are the only place in this area I have found Ear Candling kits which is a plus as my husband loves them and their bulk section has more than just standard dry goods.

Pros: local goods, ear candles, organic goodies

Cons: pricey, sometimes staff is rude

Return to Carmel Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cornucopia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2007 times since Aug 2007.