Copper Penny

Contact 910-762-1373

109 Chestnut St (at downtown), Wilmington, North Carolina, USA, 28401

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pub and restaurant in historic downtown Wilmington. Pub style menu with appetizers, salads, and sandwiches, along with an extensive selection of mixed drinks and beers. Several vegetarian choices. Loud and crowded during sports games viewings.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by SaletteAndrews

Home away from home. - Edit

For some reason, it took me about five minutes to realize that the entire place was decorated in Philly team memorabilia. I knew at that moment that I would be happy here. It was home.

I was happy with my server. She was kind and was able to add guac to the veggie wrap for me. When I got the wrap, she had made it half hummus and half guac with a generous portion of each. It was awesome. I couldn't have been happier with how fresh and tasty the wrap was.

Delicious - Edit

Their veggie pita is so delicious. So are their fries. I was visiting for a long weekend and ended up eating here twice. Good amount of food for the money as well.

Pros: Great pita, Wonderful fries

Cons: Not many vegan options.

Mountain of Fries - Edit

There are several vegetarian options that can be made vegan. Note that you can get a whole wheat wrap for 50 cents and a salad instead of the fries for 99 cents. I mention this because the amount of fries is huge. Even with the sweet potato option, that amount of fries will go to your thighs. :-)

Pros: A lot of food for the money

Cons: High calorie

Return to Wilmington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Copper Penny closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1666 times since Jul 2013.