Condado Tacos - S High St

614-456-7444

132 S High St, Columbus, Ohio, USA, 43215

Serves meat, vegan options available. Margaritas and build-your-own tacos. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-2:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by vegnoms

Just Alright. - Edit

Condado is one of those places that everyone and their mama talks about. There's always a line and the restaurant is usually pretty full.

I don't get it.

I've been here a couple times and both times i jest felt like, "meh." The taco menu sounds delicious and it's fun to choose your own ingredients but the actual meal falls flat. It's edible, but unfortunately not super tasty.

Their margaritas are popular in Columbus, too, which I also don't understand. They're drinkable but again not super tasty and definitely way, waaaaay over priced.

I went to Condado with a friend like eight months ago and we still joke about how weird their guacamole was and how overpriced their margaritas are. I stick to Med Mex for my delicious, fruity tequila drinks now.

Pros: Location, Easy for vegans

Cons: Mediocre tacos, Weird guacamole, Overpriced, not delicious margs

Build your own taco - Edit

A build your own taco bar with several vegan options. I had the jackfruit taco which was pretty bland and a super yummy sweet chili tofu taco. The black beans are vegan, although not listed, as well as the rice. I ordered the guac which was pretty awful, and the chips were super oily and tasteless. The margaritas were delicious! Extensive drink menu, outdoor dining option. Knowledgeable serving staff. I prefer Barrio in Cleveland.

Pros: Several vegan options, Outdoor dining (pet friendly), Extensive drink menu

Cons: Food is average at the most

Return to Columbus Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Condado Tacos - S High St closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.