Comes and Goes

n/a

259 Jackson St, Petone, Lower Hutt, New Zealand

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee, tea, and Vietnamese-inspired dishes including a bap with tofu, sticky coconut rice pudding with fruit. Has soy milk and almond milk. Many dishes labeled as veg/vegan-adaptable.

Categories: Ovo, Western, Asian, Fusion, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by kat49

food that nurtures - Edit

I couldn't wait to get back here after stumbling across this place when travelling for work. Didnt disappoint. Their bibimbap is AMAZING! I wish I could give them 5 stars but apparently max is 4 for a non veg restaurant. Soooo many veg and vegan options

Food almost too pretty to eat... almost - Edit

Hubby and I visited for lunch on a weekday and cafe was still packed. Staff were pretty attentive and menu clearly shows which dishes are vegan/vegetarian/gluten free. Service was prompt and food was very well presented. I had vietnamese bap with tofu (vegan) which was enjoyable mostly for the aoili, but didnt rock my world in terms of flavour like I anticipated. Hubby had waffles and said they were amazing (covered in chocolate and cream so not vegan & I didnt have any). Pretty good value for money and will probably visit again to explore other items on the menu including sticky black coconut rice.

Pros: Very aesthetically pleasing food. , Vegan items clearly marked, Soy and almond milk available

Cons: Busy & small cafe, My dish lacked depth of flavour

Return to Lower Hutt Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Comes and Goes closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.