Clover Food Lab - FIN

n/a

160 Federal St, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, 02110

Part of the Clover food truck company. This brick n mortar outlet serves vegetarian fast food with burgers, vegetable platters, fries, daily soup, hot and cold beverages. Open Mon 7:00am-10:00pm, Tue 7:00am-8:00pm, Wed-Fri 7:00am-10:00pm, Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, American, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by Seiashun

Great experience! - Edit

Let me start out by how incredibly friendly the staff was. The guy preparing the food was a bit unsure whether all the stuff we wanted to order was vegan, so he called a manager to help us. He told us exactly what was vegan, and which items on the menu they could make vegan for us.

The guy making our food hooked us up with two cups of free bean soup, since we mentioned we have never tasted it here (it was our first time at a Clover Food Lab ever). He said the soup was to die for, and I agree! (It was a black bean soup) He also added a bunch of extra rosemary fries!

This location has a ton of seating, and the seating area feels very open because of the huge windows. We also ordered a BBQ seitan sandwich and a chickpea fritter sandwich. They were both really good as well!

If I could change one thing would be if they could implement a better ordering system, because you kind of just have to pay attention to when your name gets shouted.

Pros: Super friendly staff, Great food, Good ambience

Return to Boston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Clover Food Lab - FIN closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.