Cloud Kitchen

Contact 4008005174

Aimin 4th Alley (at Beihaibei subway station), Beijing, China,

ShangSu Pizza on Jianguo Rd Chaoyang District closed, re-branded, and opened here at 爱民四巷 in fall-2015. Nearest subway station is Beihaibei. Staff speak English, so call if you need directions. Serves all-vegan pizza, pasta, salad, lasagna, gnocchi, soup, American food, and dessert.

Category: Vegan, American, Pizza, Italian, Take-out

First Review by OliviaAshford

My favorite vegan restaurant in Beijing - Edit

Cloud Kitchen is definitely my favorite vegan restaurant in Beijing. I loved their burgers and different kinds of pizzas and ice creams. Their smoothies are also really nice. They've started selling vegan products in the store, even though quite pricey. The owner of the restaurant is super friendly.

Pros: food, location, vibe

So delicious!! - Edit

I had my birthday dinner here, and it was amazing! The food was excellent! I got a spinach pizza, vegan chicken nuggets, and cashew milk cacao, then cranberry cheesecake! I was very impressed with everything, the taste was excellent, the texture was excellent, the display was excellent. The staff were also very friendly, and helpful! The place is also so cozy, very cute! I'm so glad I found this place, and I will definitely be returning!

I live half the year in London, and half the year in Beijing. I have to say, I preferred Cloud's Kitchen more than all the vegan places I know in London! 10/10!

kind of off the path location, good western food - Edit

After eating Chinese food for the last week, I was really excited to try some western vegan food. I got the plater (chikn nugs, 2 kinds of fries, and sausage), Hawaiian pizza, Supreme Pizza, BBQ lamb kebabs (what?), Avocado salad and mango sorbet. This place would not have been up to my standards in America but was quite good for the price (about $46 USD including 2 cups of coffee). The meats subs are wonderful, but the pizza and the salad was just ok. Get the sausage and sorbet for sure.

Be advised that this is a walk from the train station Beihei NORTH. Take the south exit, walk straight until you come to Amin st and turn left, walk a bit more until you see Amin Alley 4 on your right and walk straight until you see the sign in green with the English name "Cloud Kitchen." Some of the staff does speak english, but half the menu is in Chinese (all of the drinks), and their English is not amazing. Menu also has pasta and soup dishes, other salads, and lots of pizza options, but I would not advise these (not that great). It was very clean inside and there is Wifi, you just have to enter a cell number. Staff will help you with that. There's also a few items for sale on the wall including pumpkin oil and some kind of oatmeal, beetroot cereal, etc.

Pros: Cheap, "meat", Atmosphere

Cons: Pizza just ok, English not great, Location

Return to Beijing Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cloud Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.