City Cafe Diner

( 1 review )

919 25th St, Cleveland, Tennessee, USA, 37323

Serves meat, vegan options available. A retro 1950's 24-hour diner with many vegan and vegetarian choices. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-12:00am. Open 24/7.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Italian, Take-out, Bakery, Gluten-free, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by tennisbugg

Diamond in the Rough - Edit

While visiting family in Cleveland Tn. ran across this little gem . Family isn't vegan but, they are always considerate to me so I try to find places that can satisfy us all. This place hit the mark. With several vegan options and the waitress we had was very knowledgeable, I had the combo fajitas , this included a veggie medley and 2 chopped veggie burgers. Fantastic. They also have many side vegan options as well as several vegetarian dishes , Next time there I will be trying the stir fry. If you are looking for vegan and vegetarian only this isn't the place but, if you are looking for a great spot to get good vegan and vegetarian options and, keep the friends happy this is a great spot. Will definitely be going back.

Pros: Excellent vegan and vegetarian options, Friendly staff and knowledgeable . , Nice decor

Cons: Many non vegan options

Return to Cleveland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has City Cafe Diner closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.