City Cafe Diner

423-790-7460

919 25th St, Cleveland, Tennessee, USA, 37323

Serves meat, vegan options available. A retro 1950's 24-hour diner with many vegan and vegetarian choices. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-12:00am. Open 24/7.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Italian, Take-out, Bakery, Gluten-free, Non-veg

First Review by tennisbugg

Not Friendly - Edit

Not very knowledgeable at all and very rude. Order a salad with no cheese and when it arrived it was 30% cheese. I sent it back and the manager said if I was Vegan then I sure picked the wrong place, even though they had a few items on the menu that could be considered some what Vegan. After that they didn't even check to see if we needed anything not even water. Manager and waitress spent the rest of our visit staring at us and giggling. I never felt so awful.

Diamond in the Rough - Edit

While visiting family in Cleveland Tn. ran across this little gem . Family isn't vegan but, they are always considerate to me so I try to find places that can satisfy us all. This place hit the mark. With several vegan options and the waitress we had was very knowledgeable, I had the combo fajitas , this included a veggie medley and 2 chopped veggie burgers. Fantastic. They also have many side vegan options as well as several vegetarian dishes , Next time there I will be trying the stir fry. If you are looking for vegan and vegetarian only this isn't the place but, if you are looking for a great spot to get good vegan and vegetarian options and, keep the friends happy this is a great spot. Will definitely be going back.

Pros: Excellent vegan and vegetarian options, Friendly staff and knowledgeable . , Nice decor

Cons: Many non vegan options

Return to Cleveland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has City Cafe Diner closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.