Circle Cafe - Fouad Center

( 1 review )
+966-138977711

Fouad Center, Prince Turki St (at Corniche Rd), Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia, 34414

Serves meat, vegan options available. Simple food with a vegan menu section including cauliflower & bbq chickpea flatbread, brown rice noodles & edamame, pumpkin & tomatillos with roasted almonds, vegan sandwich, apple & cinnamon taco and pan fried quinoa & lentil falafel. Open Mon-Wed 8:00am-11:30pm, Thu-Fri 8:00am-12:30am, Sat-Sun 8:00am-11:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Western, Take-out, Catering, European, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by NutritarianExpat

Healthy Food in Khobar! - Edit

I was impressed with the food since this is the first restaurant I've found in Khobar with a vegan section on their menu. There are still things lacking, but I enjoyed it so much that I brought my teenage daughters back and they all loved it too.

Kale is served with a lot of the dishes, but you'll need to request it with no oil if you don't want the dressing on it. I loved the cauliflower & BBQ chickpea flatbread. The chickpeas are crunchy and add a delightful texture. I thought it was a great deal at 40 SR until I realized it didn't come with their amazing sweet potato fries, so I had to add them for 24 SR. I also enjoyed the falafel in a wrap (it comes with fries.) They won't serve tap water, and bottled water is around 6 SR. Their drinks are expensive at 24 SR, but they serve interesting & pretty drinks like kale lemonade. Their menu is on tablets so you can see a picture of most dishes.

The service was amazing, but we were only one of 2-3 parties in the restaurant for lunch. The dining room is open and brightly decorated in green & white with couches by the windows.

The location is nice because you can just walk outside to the right along the Corniche and enjoy the ocean view.

Pros: Excellent food, Excellent service, Brightly decorated dining room with pillows

Cons: Drinks are expensive, including water

Return to Al Khobar Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Circle Cafe - Fouad Center closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.