First Review by idioteque

Not bad but a bit overpriced - Edit

I got their on a Saturday morning about 10am and all the vegan cinnamon rolls were gone - you have to be quick. They're $5 each which i think is a bit pricey. I ended up getting a snickerdoodle cookie and a chocolate chip cookie. Large size and very tasty but $5 each as well.

Pros: Tasty vegan items

Cons: A bit pricey, Cinnamon rolls go quick, Hard to see their shop/sign

Cookie was gross - Edit

Vegan gluten free chocolate chip cookie looked good but tasted bad. I think it was made with chickpea flour which is bitter and has a strong flavor that I tasted. Crumbly texture.

Pros: chocolate chips tasted fine

Cons: cookie tasted gross, expensive! 2.75 for a bad cookie

SO AMAZING - Edit

I love cinnamon works!! Their vegan banana bread is to die for, so light a pillowy! Vegan cinnamon roll was heavenly, loved every bite of it, and their vegan chocolate chip cookie made me cry because it was so good. It was sweet, soft, chewy, everything you could want for in a cookie! If you are ever in the downtown Seattle area, DEFINETLY go down to pike place market and give their pastries a try.

Pike Place Market Stall with many vegan options - Edit

Was very excited to read about their vegan cinnabuns as you can't get these in London. On my recent trip to Seattle, I stopped by on Sunday morning, picked up a couple of things and enjoyed the cinnabun with a cup of coffee at the nearby waterfront. Yumm!
I also enjoyed the vegan banana chip muffin (huge!) and the vegan snickerdoodle. The cookie was soft and very sweet, but I have a sweet tooth and enjoyed having it 'in stages' when I needed some extra energy.

Pros: Location, Good Choice

Cons: Vegan cinnabuns sell out, No seating

Good baked goods - Edit

The signature cinnamon bun was just Ok. A bit doughy for my liking, though they did offer it glazed and unglazed which was nice, but I have had much better ones, including recently. The blackberry scone was much better, actually, and gets them a decent rating.

Good vegan desserts - Edit

If ever you find yourself strolling through Pike Place Market, stop by and grab a vegan dessert. The vegan items are clearly labelled. They have huge cookies, some scones, and a phenomenal cinnamon roll. Just get there early, or they'll run out of the cinnamon rolls.

Pros: Great tasting desserts, Good prices

Cons: Fishy smell that comes from the Market

Return to Seattle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cinnamon Works closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.