Cinnaholic

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan
  • ( 18 reviews )

2655 Teaster Lane, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, USA, 37863

Vegan cinnamon roll bakeshop founded 2010 in Berkeley, CA, and has grown into a franchise with outlets across North America. Offers many flavors of rolls as well as the option to build-your-own from a range of flavors and toppings. Sells also cookies, brownies, and coffee. Open Mon-Thu 8:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 8:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Bakery

First Review by domecia

TracyMcCoy

Points +44

26 Nov 2021

Oh. My. Goodness. I need one of these closer to home!

I would not have realized this place was entirely vegan if it had not been for this app. It’s very understated in this location, at least. I asked to make sure! I also would have never known from the flavors. This place was spectacular and the staff was very friendly. The fancy cinnamon rolls are about $7 or $8 each, but it was such a wonderful treat and we also bought some to go. We spent more than we planned, but what a treat!

Pros: Everything is vegan!!!, Flavors are spectacular., So many sugary, delicious options.

Cons: A little pricey.

GinaErricoJones

Points +87

02 Nov 2021

Just Go

If you are craving something sweet, you will love this place for a splurge!

Pros: All vegan

Cons: Not so healthy 🤣

MorganZach

Points +609

09 Sep 2021

WTF

Lol it was so funny passing through this town because it's such a desert, it was depressing. But this place hidden by the other ones, was so good!!! I was in shock! They don't market themselves as vegan cinnamon rolls, but I'm happy the are ❤

Pros: Soooooo good best cinnamon roll ever

zmky

Points +55

21 Aug 2021

Tastes good

They were busy but didn’t have to wait long. The caramel topping wasn’t worth the .50; I could barely taste it. It was very good but they don’t list the source of their cocoa so I avoided all the chocolate options.

Yase-Hase

Points +190

26 Jul 2021

Wow!

So delicious! You wouldn't think that this is really vegan, but it is 100%! We have been two times there and we were not disappointed.

Pros: Fully vegan

VeggMom

Points +36

25 Jul 2021

Holy yum!

We haven’t been to Pigeon Forge in a couple years, but this is a whole new area for our family to explore the shops. Cinnaholic is super cute and bright, and MANY cinnamon rolls with sky high mountainous toppings. I got the s’mores one, and my husband got the smoky mountains one. We weren’t feeling super creative Bc we could’ve built our own. My husband somehow gobbled his down quickly. I am saving half for tomorrow, though admittedly it’s difficult to not eat the whole thing. So delicious. But even more importantly, it brings SOME veganism to the area. And this area NEEEDS that. Anyway, highly recommend.

Pros: Vegan, Delicious, Fun location

Aalverman

Points +54

08 Jul 2021

Just yes

Go. Just go there right now. You won’t regret it. This place is great! So nice to have an all vegan bakery in town. Everything is so good! Never disappointed. Staff was super friendly and helpful with suggestions when ordering! It seriously rivals Cinnabon- but honestly more delicious.

Pros: Friendly staff, Reward system, All vegan!!!!

KatieC.

Points +89

06 Jul 2021

Delicious!

My vegan family loved choosing a cinnamon roll and toppings. We got German Chocolate, cherry cheesecake, peanut butter (with peanut butter cups), and some cookies to take home. All delicious! We'd highly recommend! Side note: there was a prayer box and little cards where you could request prayers. What a nice, thoughtful touch that I appreciated.

Pros: all vegan, friendly staff, delicious

oneeyedkat

Points +46

26 May 2021

Never disappoints!

It's hard not to overbuy when you don't have to pick through the menu to find the vegan options! So many amazing cinnamon rolls, cookie dough and coffee items!

jso716

Points +43

20 May 2021

Incredible treats

100% vegan with so many options. The pb cups are made in house and super good. The cookie dough is awesome too. Everything we had was good.

HaleyPryor

Points +18

12 May 2021

Amazing food and friendly staff!

The food here is so delicious! There are so many options and everything is 100% vegan. The staff is so friendly and welcoming!

Pros: Everything is 100% vegan, Everything is delicious, Affordable

Dani713

Points +32

07 May 2021

Can't wait to come back!

Absolutely fantastic. Whole place is vegan & everything is seriously delicious. Wish there was one closer to where I live!

Pros: Everything is vegan, Filling , Lots of options

HollySchrimsherRoe

Points +46

29 Mar 2021

Entire bakery is 100% vegan and DELICIOUS!!!!

Customize tour own cinnamon rolls, edible cookie dough, brownies, banana bread, DOLE WHIP (Just like Disney) they have ALL vegan!

Pros: Great service, Great food, Very clean

Cons: Nothing , Nothing , Nothing

westsideveg

Points +209

20 Mar 2021

This

So good! Rich and huge. Worth the money! We got coffee and cinnamon rolls (Great Smokey Mountains (topped w/ peanut butter cups, cookie dough, marshmallows, chocolate syrup & peanut butter) and Old School (regular cinnamon roll).

Pros: All vegan, Cookies, Brownies, Cookie Dough & Coffee too!, So many choices

Cons: Long wait/line, but worth it!

mom2mnem

Points +84

06 Feb 2021

No one would guess it's vegan!

Quite literally, no one would guess that this entire place is plant-based! There was no signage that we could pick out anywhere, which left me questioning if it really was! When we asked, they did show us a tiny clear sticker on the glass front that said plant-based.

The cinnamon rolls and cookie dough we tried were out of this world amazing! It's a good thing there's not one of these in my town, or anywhere near it! LOL

thom8418

Points +1244

23 Jan 2021

Vegan cinnamon rolls

I was thrilled to a see a Cinnaholic in Pigeon Forge. We got the brownies for later. Non-dairy creamers and the coffee is great.

Pros: Vegan cinnamon rolls

KelseyCromwell

Points +18

07 Jan 2021

Delicious!

Everything is Vegan! Such a treat to enjoy a big gooey cinnamon roll with a latte on vaca! Highly recommend, the staff was super friendly and knowledgeable! ❤

domecia

Points +121

Mostly Veg
25 Dec 2020

Best in my life!

Hands down, the best cinnamon roll I’ve had in my life! Light, not dense. Creamy icing. Just perfect. Would’ve gone back today but they’re closed for Christmas. Stopping by tomorrow before I leave town.

Pros: Everything is vegan.

Return to Pigeon Forge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cinnaholic closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.