Ciao

607-257-2233

2 Hickory Hollow Ln, Ithaca, New York, USA, 14850

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizza and Italian food. Will provide a vegan menu upon request -- contains pasta dishes, salads, soups, and appetizers. Grilled vegetables, Gardein chick'n, and Daiya vegan cheese can be added to pasta for a charge. Pizza can be requested without cheese or with vegan cheese. Mentions when appetizers are fried in the same oil as meat. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by S.nattanja

Vegan menu is a scam - Edit

Just because they have vegan menu listed on there website does not mean they are vegan friendly.

I ordered eggplant parmesan made vegan off of there vegetarian/vegan menu. Instead of telling me that they can't do this. They brought me food covered in cheese. I trusted them and ate a bunch of it before being sketched out enough to check.

In addition to having a misleading menu, and unknowledgeable wait staff the food I had eaten was mediocre at best.

Pros: They comped me and my partner the whole meal.

Cons: Not many vegan options., Confusing veg menu, Staff was poorly trained when it comes to vegan st

Great pizza! - Edit

I had the Giardino pizza with no cheese and added kalamata olives. It was wonderfully flavorful, and there were plenty of other vegan options I would have been happy to try. Service was great, and the atmosphere is really great. The prices are also quite reasonable.

Pros: great, flavorful food, good service, reasonable prices

Return to Ithaca Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ciao closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.