China Panda

Contact 804-355-6888

616 N Sheppard St (at Park Ave), Richmond, Virginia, USA, 23221

Serves meat, vegan options available. Features a separate vegetarian (vegan) menu. Be sure to clearly ask chef to leave out any fish oil, and non-vegetarian sauces.

Category: Chinese, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by

good bad Chinese food - Edit

Yes the lady who owns the place is cold. Food is not amazing but if you're vegan and craving bad Chinese food, this is the place to go hands down. Their vegan options are pretty extensive. They're closed on Tuesdays

Not worth it! - Edit

For those of you who wrote to "ignore the bad reviews", I say "DO NOT IGNORE THE BAD REVIEWS" ! It's true, the customer service STINKS! I was searching for a vegan restaurant in the Richmond area so I decided to check it out. As a first time customer who just walked into the restaurant, I was greeted with an extremely rude and disrespectful woman with a bad attitude when I questioned her about the way their food was prepared. I chose to overlook the rundown looking place hoping that the customer service and food would be somewhat exceptional, but it wasn't even close to being average. I am sorely disappointed and would never recommend anybody to give people like this their business. It's a good idea to find another go to vegan/vegetarian joint who deserve your business. Just my 2 cents.

best chinese mock meat in town. - Edit

You know how most chinese mock meat rocks your stomach a bit? Surprisingly China Panda has found a way to lessen the sway. Its less greasy and taste wonderful. Its also nice that they have a separate veggie menu.
As for trusting its vegan authintisity. I have had a few friends, who were vegans, work there and give it the ok.

Pros: large veggie selection, fast delivery, open until midnight

Cons: not a sit down environment, get it to go

Return to Richmond Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has China Panda closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2242 times since Aug 2007.