Cheelin

( 1 review )
902-422-2252

1496 Lower Water St, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, B3J 1R9

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chinese food restaurant offering some vegetable-vegan dishes. Server can tell you what can be made vegan.

Categories: Ovo, Chinese, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by QuothTheRaven

Great Vegan Options - Edit

I was randomly walking through the Historic Market, my husband and I like to look at menus and scope out places to see if anything is vegan. They had a good size vegetarian menu so we decided to ask. The server was fantastic and pointed out that almost everything in that section can be made vegan except the egg foo yong and chow mein noodles (there may be one more but I can't recall). Their veggie spring rolls are also vegan-friendly.

The portion sizes are massive and prices are very good. The food was delicious, quick to come out and well worth the money. We got 3 big dishes of food to share between 3 people and it was more than enough. We actually had leftovers which fed the 3 of us again today.

The dining room is nothing fancy but I love Asian music playing and some of the decor. The waitress was sweet and accommodating and we will definitely return.

Pros: Vegan options, Inexpensive, Great service

Return to Halifax Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cheelin closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.