Casa Granero al Natural

( 1 review )
669-117-1966

Avenida Camarón Sábalo 1802 (at the food park La Trockeria), Mazatlan, Mexico, 82128

Serves meat, vegan options available. Located in the food park called "La Trockeria", has a veg*n menu focusing on Mexican food without exclusively relying on meat alternatives. Menu includes items such as lentil ceviche, portobello tiraditos, couscous salad, sopes with bean, mushroom, soy chorizo & potato, mushroom tostadas, mini tacos and a veg*n molcajete. Vegan pozole available at the weekend. Some items expressly state they contain cheese, but dairy isn't essential to the dish and can be left out. Open Mon 6:00pm-10:00pm, Wed-Fri 6:00pm-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 2:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Mexican, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by vivzan

Nice veg*n Mexican options - Edit

This place is inside La Trokeria, a small food park near Marina El Cid. It's nice looking, outdoors, and there are several separate food stations with outdoor seating.

We stopped in specifically to come to Casa Granero. I had the limeade with chia seeds and the vegan sopes and my dinner partner had the vegetarian tacos (would be vegan but he added the optional cheese). Service was pleasant.

I really liked the sopes which were made with blue corn masa. The greens on it weren't lettuce but some kind of "spicy" green, thicker than arugula that added a nice crunch and flavor.

My dining partner liked the tacos but said without the tomatillo salsa that came on the side, it would have been bland.

We thought we were going to order more food, but we were satisfied with the portions. We'd eat here again.

Pros: outdoors, inexpensive, good selection

Return to Mazatlan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Casa Granero al Natural closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.