CLOSED: Carols Raw Energy Cafe

( 1 review )

+84-1644790533

45 Cua Dai, Hoi An, Vietnam

Housed in old traditional Vietnamese architecture by the river, this raw food cafe offers raw meals, desserts, and beverages as well as raw food preparation classes and detox programs. Free Wi-Fi. May 2013 re-opened after short period of closure. NOV 2013 CONFIRMED SHUT.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, All Raw

1 Review

Non Vegetarian

Contributions +8

Definitely open and serving delicious food! - Edit

I have just returned from ten days in Hoi An and can happily report that the Raw Energy Café is well and truly open. We ate there about three times, and had absolutely beautiful raw food. We are not vegans or vegetarians, but just appreciated the fabulous food prepared by Carol. On top of this, Carol is not just a cook but a widely entertaining hostess and raconteur. The smoothies, food, vista and company made the Raw Energy Café one of the highlights of our trip and we will definitively be back! This introduction to raw food has changed my understanding of food and cooking. Chocolate Mousse without sugar yum!

Pros: Food and Price, Company, Ambience

Cons: No steak :-), No sugar :-)

Return to Hoi An Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Carols Raw Energy Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.