Cafe ProFusion

Contact 970-513-8336

119 La Bonte St, Dillon, Colorado, USA, 80435

Serves meat, vegan options available. Self-described as "a little gourmet hole in the wall," this cafe offers dishes with inspirations from Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Indian, Thai, and Korean cuisine. Food is gluten-free with vegan items labeled. Est. 2012. Open Wed-Sun 11:30am-2:30pm, Wed-Sat 5:00pm-9:00pm, Sun 5:00pm-8:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, International, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by The Eating Hippie

A perfect little oasis. - Edit

Driving through CO, I came across this place at the perfect moment. My boyfriend and I were starved and stumbled in, shocked at how tiny it was. I love little intimate cafes, so we were happy. The entire menu is gluten free, which is exactly what I needed. There were four or five vegan soups and such on the menu as well as a vegan special of the day. I tried a butternut squash soup and curried lentils. Everything was amazing!

The Food Was Awesome - Edit

I'm glad we made the trip to Dillon for Dinner. The food is cooked by people who enjoy what they are doing. we tasted almost every Vegan soup on the menu I'm happy to say that you cannot go wrong regardless which one you order. Thank you for a perfect evening

Fantastic Food and Owners! Loved it! - Edit

My husband and I just loved Pro Fusion Cafe. We were looking for a place with great, healthy, vegan-friendly food. (I'm vegan, and my husband is not.). The owners of Pro Fusion Cafe were very friendly and welcoming, and we're happy to answer questions about vegan menu items. I had the carrot ginger soup, brown rice salad, and mango-passion fruit sorbet, with some black tea over ice. My husband ordered the garbanzo bean stew, housemade kimchi, and basmati rice. Everything was excellent, and really exceeded our expectations. We had a nice conversation with the owner about the area (we're visiting from Michigan.). We had a great time eating on the nice outdoor patio. If you're looking for some great food in the Dillon area, don't hesitate to eat at the Pro Fusion Cafe! By the way, I'd love to give a 5 star rating, but it looks like Happy Cow is only allowing a maximum of 4 stars because the restaurant isn't completely vegetarian. But this place deserves 5 stars!

Pros: Wonderful food, Great ethnic selections, Very vegan friendly and gluten free

Yum! - Edit

I dined at Cafe ProFusion while biking around Dillon Reservoir, and truly enjoyed the experience. On the upper floor of a shopping center, the restaurant is very small - only fifteen seats inside - but had a nice outdoor seating area. The menu featured a small yet highly varied selection of vegan dishes that were clearly marked. The red lentil daal, the carrot ginger soup, and the quinoa/brown rice pilaf were all interesting and flavorful. Service is attentive and knowledgeable, with the owners frequenting the tables - one of them mentioned plans to add a tofu coconut curry the menu. Overall, a surprisingly excellent dining experience!

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Near reservoir recreation areas

Cons: Limited seating, Small selection of veg*n entrees

Return to Dillon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe ProFusion closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1298 times since Aug 2013.