Cafe Fuzion

Contact 515-262-8488

1240 E 14th St (at University Ave), Des Moines, Iowa, USA, 50316

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small Asian food restaurant in a small shopping center. Menu green dot notes which dishes are or can be made veg. The noodles, fried rice, and curries come with choice of protein which includes tofu & veggies instead of meat. One pho can be veg. Some appetizers are also veg. Prices inexpensive to moderate. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by ccampbel

Veggie Pho - Edit

My non-vegan partner and I eat here at least once a month, many dishes can be made with tofu and veggies, but I almost always get the Veggie Pho it's great! The owner or manager is a way super nice to us and is on top of things!

Delicious Vegan Pho - Edit

My omni boyfriend and I dined here on our way through town on a road trip. The wait staff was very helpful with telling me what my sugar-free, gluten-free, vegan diet could tolerate on the menu. I ended up having the spring rolls with tofu and the veggie pho with tofu as well. Everything was very delicious and filling!

Pros: vegan friendly, vegetarian friendly

Cons: limited vegan options

Good food friendly and fast - Edit

My favorites are the curry dishes although all the food is good. Only complaint would be that the PHO broth is a little weak although I only tried the veggie pho. Large selection of veggie appetizers. One of the largest selections of vegan dishes in the area. Take out can be ready when you get there if one calls ahead and orders. Brown rice is available if you ask for it.

Return to Des Moines Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe Fuzion closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.