Cafe de Barre

2224 S Jog Rd (at Purdy Ln), Greenacres, Florida, USA, 33415

An all-vegan, plant-based cafe with a dance studio. Cafe offers meals, sandwiches, snacks, desserts, coffees, teas and more. Open Mon-Fri 12:00pm-6:30pm, Sat 10:00am-2:00pm. Closed Sun.

Categories: Vegan, American, Chinese, International, Italian, Organic, Raw, Thai, Mediterranean, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Asian, Bakery, Middle Eastern, Gluten-free

First Review by karjoon

SaraF

Points +247

15 Mar 2020

Cafe in dance studio, fresh food & smoothies

They have so many things on their menu ranging from smoothies, wraps, more whole food plant based to some comfort food (vegan Philly cheesesteak and italian subs for example) I got the pink luscious smoothie and the Italian sub, so delicious but next time I’d get the sub without the raw mushroom on it

Pros: All vegan , Whole food plant based & gluten free options

xtina_1115

Points +34

11 Mar 2020

Yummy gluten free options

Friendly and helpful and delicious food. The lasagna is soo yummy and so is the philly.

KMVegan

Points +16

13 Nov 2019

Delicious Mediterranean Salad in a wrap! Will return very soon!!!

Great atmosphere!

JeffreyModlin

Points +18

11 Oct 2019

Cafe de Barre

Great Food, Great atmosphere, try the burger and smoothies, great desserts, great value, owners are warm and welcoming, also offers music, dance, yoga and events! A very happy customer 5☆

Pros: Lots of healthy fresh food

Cons: No cons

RebekahLynnWhitehead

Points +30

08 Oct 2019

Can’t wait to go back

Such a cool environment with so many options

Pros: Vegan baked goods , Burgers yum , Great environment

karjoon

Points +20

01 Oct 2019

Must-go

As my wife and I entered, we were enthusiastically greeted by two genial gentlemen. They exuded friendliness and helpfulness. I purchased a “muscle up” smoothie and two hot dogs. The smoothie reminded me of peanut punch, a Trinidadian specialty that I haven’t had in years. I assume the Trinidadian co-owner wanted to infuse our culture into the menu. After tasting this vegan version of peanut punch, I was impressed and gained a deeper appreciation for my culture ( I never cared for peanut punch until today). The hot dogs were appetizing; the pretzel bun has a firm texture and the hot dog has a slightly sweet taste that is pleasing to the palate. We will be back since it’s the only vegan restaurant in the Greenacres area.

Pros: Numerous vegan options, Competitively priced , Friendly atmosphere

Return to Greenacres Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cafe de Barre closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.