Buddha Lounge

Contact 583220044

18-21 Dluga, Gdansk, Poland,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Makes both Indian and Thai food with more vegan possibilities amongst the Thai dishes. The generous portions allow for sharing on both starters and main courses. Starters include lentil soup, vegetable pakora, and vegetable spring rolls. Mains include aloo bobi, aloo jera, vegetable stir fried rice, vegetable or tofu pad Thai, vegetarian Thai noodle soup, and a tofu curry. Mon-Sun 12:00pm-12:00am

Category: Lacto, Indian, Thai, Non-veg

First Review by Clafoutis

Large meals on a nice terrace - Edit

We had samosas for starters and noodles and masala for the main course after visiting the old town. The terrace is nice if the weather is good. Sadly, the staff told us that none of the thai dishes were vegan, so we had other dishes. The portions were quite substantial, the food was alright and was served quite promptly even though the restaurant seemed quite busy at the time.

Pros: Samosas were great, Terrace, Location

Cons: Not many vegan options, The service wasn't overly friendly

Tasty Thai - Edit

My husband and I enjoyed eating here for lunch. Plenty of vegan and vegetarian choices plus meat options to make everyone happy. I had a delicious Thai green curry. It was great to have some spices and chill again after some time without them. The green is definitely hot, choose the yellow if you like a cooler one.

Pros: Tasty Vegan options, Plenty of choice, Chilli and spices

Cons: Non smiling staff

Contributions +98

Tasty and fresh Thai food - Edit

I ate here with my parents and brother, and we all had a great time. The portions were generous enough that when we returned the following evening, we ordered one starter platter of veg tempura and then shared two main dishes between us (veg green curry and a pad Thai noodle dish) the food was tasty, the restaurant had a good atmosphere although on the quiet side, and there were enough veggie and vegan options for everyone to have what they wanted. Very useful and centrally located in Gdansk.

Pros: Vegan options, Generous portions, Central location

Return to Gdansk Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Buddha Lounge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1689 times since Aug 2012.