Brews N Bytes Internet Cafe and Eatery

Contact 570-275-8666

20 Lower Mulberry St (at 1/2 off Mill St next to Pizza Shop), Danville, Pennsylvania, USA, 17821

Serves meat, vegan options available. Also serves fish. Many vegetarian selection from soups, salads, wraps; also coffees & internet.

Category: International, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by pinkbubble

grab a bite here - Edit

I'm so pleased to have a place like this near to me! Great atmosphere, and very affordable. Good for casual dates and comfort food. I've gotten a veggie burger and a Thai wrap thus far, and they did not disappoint. Hopefully as veganism catches on in rural areas, they will integrate more plant-based dishes.

Pros: fun atmosphere, nice options, good marinaded tofu

Cons: still serve meat

You need to eat here - Edit

Everything about this restaurant is awesome. The owner and his wife are extremely nice people to be around. Lisa (the cook) can cook her butt off. Not only that she bakes all kinds of cakes and pies too, vegan and non vegan. You need to check this place out. You definitely won't regret it. I love this place so much that I wish I could work here. Oh did I mention they deliver?

Pros: Too many to list.

Love it - Edit

This is one of my favorite veggie options in the area. The coffee is Awesome! Service is always friendly and attentive. The soups are really good and always vegetarian. The menu has lots of different options that you won't get bored with easily. Only drawback is I wish I lived closer!

Pros: coffee, good prices

awesome place! - Edit

I recently visited this great place on the way to knoebels amusement park. I am not from the area, but the people here made me feel right at home. They have a few vegan items, & they are happy to make anything vegan. They even made fresh vegan tarts just for me & my husband when he asked if they had vegan desserts! The food was wonderful & the decor is great. The coffee is awesome too. I would go there all the time if I lived nearby!

Pros: food, service , decor

bastion of music, arts & free speech - Edit

The Vegan Putini Panini was served halved on a super-fresh, thyme seasoned 6″ panini. It was pleasantly warm and crammed with hummus and oodles of soft grilled vegetables. Not just a variety of flavors and textures had been paid attention to, Chef Lisa obviously considered color and chose carrots, zucchini, red onions, mushrooms and red peppers to fill our sandwich. A festive little portion of creamy corn and black bean salad dressed up the plate and added a gentle south-western flavor to the meal.

The Veggie Chili was served with sour cream and cheese on the side and was wisely spiced mild/medium for the Pennsyltucky palette. It was thick with TVP, black and kidney beans, onions, red and green peppers. Very hearty on such a chilling day, I appreciated that it came out piping hot.

read full review here: http://wp.me/p1GQWj-1tn

Pros: friendly, vegan choices, fresh food

Cons: not open Monday, still reconstructing espresso area

Very satisfying - Edit

I ate at Brews N Bytes twice this spring. This cafe is in the first floor of a house, and is very homey. The portions are large, and both times I ate there, the soup of the day was vegan and both times it was absolutely delicious. The staff is friendly and the food comes quickly. Vegan items are well-marked, and there were many options to choose from.

Pros: Large portions, Wide vegan selection, Great soups

Cozy, cute, and delicious! - Edit

We stopped in during a long car trip and it was the perfect place to go. The staff is incredible and the food is somehow even better. The menu has codes for all the vegan, vegetarian, stuff with sealife; and is also filled with fun quotes and places to draw. The 'Confucious say what' was the best meal I've had on a road trip; and everybody loved their meal--even the omni chef in our party was salivating over his meal. I think we'll be planning our next trip around this place...

Pros: atmosphere, mouth watering food, best staff

Cons: too far away from home!

Return to Danville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Brews N Bytes Internet Cafe and Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1099 times since Aug 2007.