Brahma Bull

• Veg-friendly
Contact 559-275-1100

3050 W Shaw Ave 108 (at Marks), Fresno, California, USA, 93711

Serves meat, vegan options available. East Indian cuisine with a buffet lunch M-S 11am-2:30pm. Buffet has around 6 hot vegan items, plus bread which will be made special for vegans. Dinner is M-S 5-9pm and Sunday the regular menu is served all day from noon-8:30pm. Staff is knowledgeable about the ingredients.

Category: Indian, Buffet, Non-veg

First Review by clairehyd

very very good - Edit

We always have a hard time finding vegan food in Fresno. Well here it is. Service was excellent and food was very tasty with plenty of vegan options. I wouldn't call it nutritarian food but good tasting for going out.

Tastiest Vegan Food Ever - Edit

I went to Brahma Bull for the first time a few days ago and I was surprised that their lunch buffet has so many vegan options. Samosas, Pulugulu, Vadas, Sambar Soup, Veg Curry, Channa Curry, Lemon Rice, Basmati Rice, and the sauces were all vegan. Stay away from Mutter Paneer - it has Indian cheese in it. The staff even offered to make me a chapati and veg curry from scratch at no extra charge. The only dessert I was able to have was some watermelon which I was happy with. I definitely recommend this place. Will be going there once a week

Pros: Lots of Vegan, Delicious, Service

Cons: Dessert

Return to Fresno Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Brahma Bull closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1191 times since Sep 2009.