Vegan-friendly
Juice bar
Fusion
Gluten-free
Australian

Western style vegetarian cafe est. 2018. Offers smoothie bowls, beetroot and charcoal latte (ask for soy or coconut milk), kombucha, toast with condiments, tempeh blt, and salad bowls. Most dish can be veganized, and staff will help by swapping items such as tempeh instead of feta. Reported closed March 2023.

Venue map for Botanik
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by JonJos

VeronikaKonovalenko

Points +19

Vegetarian
02 Dec 2019

Good, fast and healthy

I ordered healthy Buddha bowl. I was very hungry and everything was prepared fast. I enjoyed the food. Thank you

Pros: Lots of vegan options

NDVegan

Points +6053

01 Nov 2019

Quite pricey but super tasty

I got the vegan breakfast & dragonfruit smoothie. Both were delicious & just what I needed and wanted. Bit pricey but great quality food & well presented. Breakfast only came with one piece of toast I always need two, so I paid 10,000 more for another piece. So yum!

Pros: Yum, Nice place, Friendly staff

Cons: Pricey, 10,000 for a piece of bread

JonJos

Points +231

20 Aug 2019

New-ish, western & healthy

I think this place has now been openend long. All the usual options, such as eggs, evgroll, smoothiebowls etc. Plates were made up very nicely, so my pictures were taken after the first few bites... i tend to forget when I want to tuck in.
Clean. Sweet staff. Very tasty food. Bery good coffee with soy or coconut milk. Some dishes were a bit small and therefore maybe little overpriced compared with other restaurants nearby. Overall I would definately be back... had it not been my last day in town.

Pros: No meat options, Very pretty and tasty food, Super nice staff

Cons: Vegan options are not mentioned on menu