Bon Appe Thai

307-734-0245

245 W Pearl St, Jackson, Wyoming, USA, 83001

Serves meat, vegan options available. This Thai restaurant offers vegetarian and gluten free choices. Wi-fi. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:30pm, Sun 5:00pm-9:30pm.

Category: Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by NIBsmf

Lots of vegan options - Edit

Our waitress told us just about anything on the menu can be made vegan. Keep in mind though, as with any restaurant selling a curry or other sauce-based dish, the sauce is pre-made and is most likely not vegan. The menu clearly states most dishes contain fish and oyster sauce unless you ask them to use soy sauce instead. If you choose this option with a rice or noodle dish it is probably truly vegan. Flavor was so-so.

Pros: Friendly staff, Lots of vegan options, Clean relaxed atmosphere

Cons: Food lacks flavor, Expensive

Oh so good! - Edit

My husband and I were so pleased with our dinner. We had stir-fried veggies with tofu and brown rice. The service was great and the food was so good! I recommend that you dine here. Yummy!

Pros: Lots of vegan choices.

Best Thai Place in Town - Edit

Best Thai restaurant we found (better than other Thai place) in Jackson and has some nice tasty food. Can do vegan options. I recommend the green papaya salad with sticky rice, its about 80% of the way to the real deal in Thailand which is pretty good considering where this place is.

Also reasonably priced and a good range of menu options.

Pros: Tasty food, Reasonably priced, Good menu range

Cons: Can be busy (make a booking)

Pretty much the only vegan option in the area - Edit

I got massaman curry with tofu. I felt it was overpriced, although it was a pretty big portion. Taste was average.

Cons: Overpriced (like everything in Jackson), Not many vegan options, Slow service

Return to Jackson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bon Appe Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.