Blazin' Mongolian BBQ

602-358-7608

9620 N Metro Pkwy W, Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 85051

Serves meat, vegan options available. Stir fry restaurant. Create your own meal by choosing the vegetables, noodles (vegan), and sauces which have labels. Will clean the grill before cooking your dish when you ask. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by NickWo

One is enough! - Edit

What I love is that family and friends that are omnivores can enjoy eating here with me 😆
Everything that is VEGAN is clearly marked with the word "VEGAN" not just a lil v that makes you question if that lil v could also stand for vegetarian. The owner was sweet to talk with us about his restaurant. The owner also went to the back to have a second chef clean the grill for me so that the one that was already grilling could grill my non vegan families food and not have them wait.

Pros: Very filling, For .50 cents you can take home left

Cons: No decor! Could use a little updating of furniture

Great Vegan Options - Edit

I eat here several times per month. The vegan options are well marked. They will clean the grill, just ask. The all veggie bowl is less expensive...I love that. They have a veggie sauce (warning it has oil) and many options for vegans and vegetarians. Awesome staff and food. Highly recommend.

Return to Phoenix Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blazin' Mongolian BBQ closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.