Blaze Pizza

301-392-2328

14708 Baltimore Ave (at Town Centre), Laurel, Maryland, USA, 20707

Serves meat, vegan options available. Assembly line style pizzeria chain offering build-your-own pizza pies. Has vegan cheese, gluten-free base, salad. Choose your pizza base, sauce (marinara, hot red, or white sauce), veggies and toppings, and cheese. It's been reported to HC that some locations offer a soy-based popcorn "chicken." Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Take-out, Gluten-free, Non-veg

First Review by TaylorPakulla

Jessicaaaaaaaaa

Contributions +75

01 Dec 2018

Good vegan pizza - Edit

Vegan pizza was really good

Pros: Vegan options

SoulDirt

Contributions +24

03 Jul 2018

Cross contamination - Edit

The place was extremely messy with non vegan cheese everywhere - I mean EVERYWHERE! I was there with family (meat eaters and vegetarians) and they really wanted to eat there. I wanted to walk out as soon as I walked in. I find dairy to be extremely gross. The girl that was writing up my preferences had to be told 4 times that I was a vegan and preferred a glove change. And she said she noted in the order when I clearly noticed that she circled gluten free and not the vegan icon on the paper. And even then she went to grab non vegan cheese when she was building my pizza. The other girl had to be asked by me to change gloves even though it was supposed to be noted. Then she handed veggies to someone who had non dairy cheese in his hands while building my pizza. She also didn’t ask me about sea salt or oregano and I had to call her back. They seemed very uninterested in getting my order right and making sure I was happy with my pizza. Etc. Let’s cut this short. I’ve been there before and the morning crew is way better at preparing, cleanliness, and customer service. The evening crew made me lose my desire to eat there ever again. Thanks but no thanks. Like I said, I find dairy to be seriously gross and to have that spread everywhere and them not being careful about cross contamination and at least being careful about my order after me telling them my preferences is not something I want to deal with. I’m done with Blaze.

Pros: Good idea, good pizza, Evening crew messy, and terrible

lkatzen

Contributions +32

30 Jun 2018

Best fast pizza available with vegan options - Edit

This location has never lacked a caring attitude towards my vegan choices. They willingly change gloves, have separate green cutting utensils for vegan pies, and the times I have been there, they have the vegan cheese covered. I typically put on about a dozen different veggies. Toppings are flavorful and plentiful for a reasonable price. Where else can a vegan eat for $9?!

Pros: Many veggies from which to choose, vegan pesto, Several sauce choices, Reasonably priced vegan pizza available near me

Cons: No meat substitute available

LinaBina

Contributions +14

15 Mar 2018

Vegan Pizza!! - Edit

I ordered the veg out pizza on gluten free dough with vegan sauce and cheese with a blood orange lemonade. Yummers. I also requested a glove change which was no prob.

Afiya

Contributions +40

22 May 2017

Messy - Edit

Be mindful if you do not like your food to touch. The servers use the same gloves and grab hurriedly. The same gloves that touch pork pepperoni for the patron in front of you, will be the same gloves handling your pizza. Also, the ingredients are grabbed so quickly that they mix. I saw regular cheese mixed with the dairy free cheese and so on as I went down the line. The preparation process is rushed and food goes flying everywhere and mixes. I did not care for the cheese. It is made of soy.

Cons: Cross contamination

TaylorPakulla

Contributions +193

21 Dec 2016

vegan cheese available - Edit

A make your own pizza bar that has vegan cheese and sauce ! Along with a wide range of vegan toppings ! Pizza tuned out great and the staff were extremely pleasant ! Definitely would recommend here and will definitely be coming back !

Pros: great food , inexpensive , large portions

Return to Laurel Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blaze Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.