BioChi

+43-368723927

Martin Luther Str. 32, Schladming, Austria, 8970

Small health food shop and vegetarian restaurant. Offers weekly changing menu. The shop hours are longer, Mon-Fri 8am-6pm, Sat 8am-2pm. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-2:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Western, European

First Review by KathiLaserer

So happy with this place in Schladming! - Edit

We were very happy to find this place during our stay in Schladming. We had the vegan breakfast: toast with tofu scramble on top which was nice but not very special, I would've liked it to be a bit more filling, f.e. two toasts next to the scramble would be better for my liking.
We also had lunch at BioChi. My husband took the soup, which was incredibly delicious. We both had a salad, which was very nice and fresh. I loved that there were two options for the main course and that you could choose between a large or small portion. For dessert we had some apple strüdel, and this was also delicious.
I will definitely go back. The owners were very friendly and there were lots of vegan options in the store (even wine!). I also like the combination of being able to have lunch and visiting the store.

Pros: lots of vegan options, store, friendly and clean

Best vegetarian/vegan food I have ever eaten - Edit

If you are vegan or vegetarian you have to eat at biochi when you are in Schladming. The owner Johann is the chef and his wife Gabi a nutritionis and they cook the best vegetarian food I have ever eaten. Also gluten free available if you want.

Everything is organic and fresh and every day they offer 2 different dishes for lunch, the menu changes weekly.

biochi is also a great place for a breakfast, coffee and traditional Austrian cakes or traditional Austrian apple strudle. All cakes are organic and vegan and really yummy.

There is an organic shop integrated in the bistro and the friendly owners can tell you everything about the products they sell and what you need to eat if you have a specific issue.

This restaurant and shop is unique and I go there as much as I can when I am in Schladming. Gabi and Johann also offer cooking classes where you learn to cook the awesome food they create every day. It is worth to book a cooking class in advance as they are quickly sold out.

Pros: Excellent yummy vegetarian/vegan organic food, Very friendly owners and staff, Healthy food

Cons: nothing at all

Return to Schladming Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has BioChi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.