First Review by aquaman

Vegan Chicken Salad Wrap - 2 Thumbs Up! - Edit

Just grabbed lunch for the second time at Big Bear, and again ordered the vegan chicken salad wrap. I was so good the first time I had to try it again and I am happy to report it is consistently good. Big Bear might become one of my regular lunch spots.

An added bonus, Big Bear carries Alternative Baking Company cookies, my favorite commercial vegan cookies. I would give them a third thumb up if I had a third thumb.

Pros: Great vegan chicken salad wrap (fast service), Reasonably priced, ABC cookies

Cons: Seating outside, good for fall or spring, but mayb

Great VEGAN sandwiches made to order - Edit

This neighborhood "supermarket" always has several excellent vegan sandwich options as well as a good selection of organic fruit and produce, reasonably priced.

Pros: good selection , reasonably priced, VEGAN options

Juice Bar & Deli - Edit

My first time in Lambertville (yoga workshop). Afterwards, I was looking for lunch. I happened to stop at the Big Bear Natural Food Storey, and was surprised to find the Juice Bar & Deli in one corner of Big Bear. I got a vegan Seitan Cheesesteak to go. It was delicious.

I'll be at another yoga workshop in Lambertville next week. The Juice Bar and Deli @ Big Bear will see me again!

Pros: friendly staff, excellent food, healthy cuisine

Cons: no place to sit

Return to Lambertville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Big Bear Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1348 times since Nov 2007.