Biff's Jack Shack

• ( 43 reviews )

33-35 Stoke Newington Rd, Dalston (at BrewDog), North London, England, N16 8BJ

Operating within BrewDog's all-vegan pub in Dalston since Nov 2019 (previously in Boxpark). Serves a full range of vegan food, beers, and drinks. Find burgers and wingz made from crispy fried jackfruit, corn ribs, vegan meatloaf, desserts, and brunch options. Open Mon-Thu 17:00-22:00, Fri-Sat 12:00-22:00, Sun 12:00-21:00.

Categories: Vegan, American, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, British, Gluten-free

First Review by LauraMu

HeatherDeLa

Points +46

12 Dec 2020

Hits the spot for big appetite

Wings are the absolute best, cheese sauce with the truffle dusting is my absolute crave fave and the fact that they deliver is dangerous!

Carnelian

Points +28

19 Nov 2020

The best wings ever!!

Was really excited to visit the Brewdog Dalston branch featuring Biff's in September 2020. As a craft beer connoisseur and a full-time vegan it was only a matter of time before I would visit this venue. The beer was awesome, the venue a good size and the Biff's vegan menu was amazing. I had the jackfruit wings which as I said in the title, the best wings ever. For desert, I had the peanut butter vegan ice cream funny enough was the best ice cream I've had. I Highly recommend this venue and the combination of Brewdog and Biff's is perfect!!

Pros: Great beer, great vegan options and nice venue.

JCWS89

Points +50

19 Sep 2020

Great jackfruit

I had tried Biffs a few times but first time eating in their HQ at brewdog dalston. Delicious burgers & some of the tastiest uses of jackfruit. The burger was outstanding as well as the loaded chips.

Pros: All vegan, Big portions

MagaliEledhwen

Points +660

03 Sep 2020

Amazing food

100% vegan restaurant inside a BrewDog pub.
The food was amazing!

Pros: The number of choices

Cons: A bit far from central London

Gabi95

Points +78

11 Jul 2020

Staff were super friendly

My card wasn't working and had to go to the bank twice then finally got it to work and she gave me a small discount, super friendly and delicious food

Levitz

Points +55

07 Jun 2020

Take away

Had a Biff’s takeaway from BrewDog Dalston on their new app. Chose the Father Jack (crispy jackfruit patty, ‘bacun’ jam, beer battered onion rings, bourbon bbq sauce, smoked Gouda cheeze and lettuce), Bacunator fries (‘bacun’ jam, garlic mayo, bacun bits, spring onion and parsley) and the Burb Wingz (jackfruit wings topped with bbq sauce and spring onions). Arrived pretty promptly. All toppings for fries and wingz are in separate pots to assemble at home. Biff’s advise you to warm the wingz and fries in the oven to get them ‘crispy AF’ before dressing them yourself and it’s really good advice. Absolutely delicious and wingz are a revelation. It’s pretty pricey with delivery so def only a treat but can’t wait to try their vegan poutine fries!

Pros: Delicious, Lots of options, Bit different

Cons: Quite pricey especially with delivery.

CLRtraveller

Points +4719

16 Jan 2020

Fab vegan burgers

Update, December 2019, at Brewdog Dalston: Lumberjack burger = fantastic! Big breakfast stack created from a crispy fried jackfruit patty, bacun, hashbrown, smoked truffled mushrooms, Brewdog Punk IPA beer cheez, fried brioche slice, spinach and chipotle mayo. Served with bourbon BBQ baked bean dip topped with bacun bits. £9 and worth it. Absolutely delicious! Good with Brewdog beers too. Original review in previous location: The Father Jack Burger (£9) was very good: the patty is pulled jackfruit encased in a thin, crisp, fried batter, garnished with a cheese slice, pickle, shredded lettuce, bourbon bbq sauce and two small deep-fried onion rings, which I extracted and ate first, so they wouldn’t get soggy. Good meal. Updated from previous review on 2019-09-08

Pros: all vegan

Hiddenlavender

Points +272

25 Nov 2019

Had jackfruit wings...

... and they were great.

efenosvriemen

Points +1163

06 Nov 2019

delicious

tried these during vegan nights last week and they were amazing!

WillJames

Points +470

13 Oct 2019

Unbelievable

What a treat, for ages I've never really been sold on jackfruit as a meat substitute until i ate at Biffs. The burgers are amazing, but the wings are another level! 10/10 and absolute must in London!

Pros: Amazing wings, Ripper Burgers

boujeevegan

Points +52

01 Oct 2019

Such a great way to eat jackfruit!

I think this is so innovative! They use sugar cane as the “bone”! I tried all the flavours and they were all delicious. Check out some photos of my vegan food adventures @affidavit.of.an.almost.vegan

RenéeRos

Points +392

24 Sep 2019

I ate a stick...

We tried two types of wings; the one with miso and the one with blue cheese. Both tasted really good. But the thing is the wings have little wooden sticks inside you don’t see from the outside and because the wings are fried, the sticks get kind of mushy as well. So what happened was eating the first wing I did not realize there was a stick inside. I though it was just a bit chewy and I ate it. Then I found out I ate a stick! Let’s see how I feel tomorrow... I think it’s kind of weird they put hidden sticks in the wings that are fried with the jackfruit, which changes the texture of the wood.

Pros: Great taste

Cons: I ate a stick

manghoe

Points +174

22 Sep 2019

Amazing

Loved it here, the kebab fries and the vegan chicken wings/bites were unreal, as was the bbq pizza

Pros: Lots of options , Amazing food , Friendly delivery driver

TARAMCDONALD

Points +6222

01 Sep 2019

Loved it of course!

Tried this at a pop up during a Barbra Streisand concert in Hyde park this summer. Loved the jack burger and actually ate lunch & dinner here :)
Looking forward to trying it at Box park soon as well to sample more from the menu.

Pros: Super tasty and filling!, Not too pricey, 100% vegan

Chunky87x

Points +23

22 Aug 2019

I think I’m addicted.

I live in Hertfordshire and travel into London occasionally purely because I’m craving Biff’s jackfruit wings! They are insanely delicious. I’ve also introduced them to two omni friends who thought the same!

Pros: All vegan!, Have gluten free options.

samangl

Points +40

08 Aug 2019

I ate a burger

i had the buff wings followed by the big Jack burger. I liked it!

Pros: I liked the burger

Cons: it is not close to my home whixh is not in london

LisaSpykers

Points +2698

22 Jul 2019

Some of the best vegan wingz out there

The wingz with the choice of 4 sauces are really some of the best I've had. The jackfruit is a great texture, as is the crispy coating, and the sauces are unique (such as cinnamon sweet chilli, bourbon BBQ and maple chipotle) and pack a flavor punch. The Samuel Hell Jackson burger was equally as good and I found it pretty spicy (which I like). Worth seeking out when in London.

Pros: Wingz and sauces

21vegan

Points +96

18 Jun 2019

Amazing

We had the Samuel Hell Jackson, the Big Jack, and cheesy fries. Everything was perfect. Pro tip: bring your own container and cutlery to minimise your waste!

Pros: Delicious , Fast

Cons: Single use

blippie

Points +36

11 Jun 2019

Extra everything burger

This is, just as advertised, a very tasty and somewhat greasy burger. Had the Samuel Hell Jackson which was spicy enough for someone that appreciates spice to be happy without losing mainstream appeal. The fried jackfruit patty was simply excellent. The fries were a bit bland but hey, you can't get everything, right?

Pros: Tasty burger

thisgirlcooks

Points +52

04 Jun 2019

Big Delicious Sloppy Good Burgers

Yummmmm! When in London...go here! Especially if you are looking for a gorgeous burger, fries & some tasty wingz! We really loved this place...the staff was very friendly, the food was delicious and the location was hip & trendy. Kudos to the creators, we need more places like this!

Pros: Completely Vegan Menu, Friendly Staff, Price

standardunivegan

Points +21

04 Jun 2019

soooooo good!!

this stuff is soooo good guys!! The wings were so tasty and everything is super flavoured. My sister and I shared the Father Jack burger, a try of 4 different flavoured wings and the chilli cheeze fries. I’ve never tried jackfruit cooked like this and the way they’ve used jackfruit here is so impressive. Love love love 💚PLUS the Walthamstow location is in an eat17 store which has so many good vegan products there. Highly recommend a visit to everyone

TarynTiko

Points +51

01 Jun 2019

Buff!

WINGZ WINGZ WINGZ! They’re so morish. Highly recommend. Crunchy, crumby and saucy on the outside with meaty jackfruit on the inside, with a sugar cane “bone”. You don’t have to be vegan to enjoy Biffs.

Pros: Delicious food

Cons: The Wingz are an expensive snack.

DexterFord

Points +15

Vegetarian
01 Jun 2019

Damn fine street food

Definitely recommend the Samuel Hell Jackson burger, Also the Jack Bauer Tower of Power!

Pros: Super tasty, Good portion sizes, Friendly staff

AdamBroomfield-Straw

Points +25

18 May 2019

Had the “chicken” wings with cheesy chips and “bacon” bits. Proper lush!

Exactly what I was looking for. Great food, good service, great location.

Pros: Great selection of dirty vegan food., Happy to give a sample of you’re not sure.

Cons: Too many options. I want EVERYTHING!

veronikapaz

Points +233

06 May 2019

Super tasty burgers

The Big Jack burger with a gluten-free bun was bloody amazing. The only issue I had with it was that the bun was too small for the rest of the burger and it was slightly difficult to eat it without making a lot of mess, but in the end I'm more than glad there even were gluten-free buns, so thumbs up 😊 this was my first time trying a jackfruit burger and I'll have to come again because I fell in love with the taste. It's quite different in texture to other burgers I've had but amazing. I tried my friends' wings but we didn't really enjoy the sauces (blue cheeze) on them that much. Next time we'll stick to burgers. Love Boxpark too, great atmosphere and great people.

Pros: gluten-free options, amazing burger

TamsinRoseC

Points +118

06 May 2019

who knew jackfruit could taste this good??

honestly the most delicious vegan burgers in London.

Alwineje

Points +424

04 May 2019

Very good though not the best vegan burger I ever had! Props for being all vegan

Very good burger I had the Big Jack I think it is called, descent though not incredible fries. Its located in boxpark a very cool spot that also has other stalls with other vegan options so people can get different stuff and still eat together, it can get pretty loud especially on the weekends. What I personally dislike about boxpark is that everything is served in single use (often plastic) cups and bottles - it’s 2019!

Pros: All vegan, Nice staff , Fast preparation

Cons: Non reusable boxes, No water in glas bottles

Return to North London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Biff's Jack Shack closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.