• BeaverTails

• Bakery Bakery
Take-out
Bakery
Canadian

Pastry shops selling "beaver tail" which is fried dough with toppings. Offers numerous varieties and can make some in vegan versions like the coco vanila, classic, apple pie, and killaloe (denoted on menu). Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-8:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

Venue map for BeaverTails
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Angelicaaa

Chicca

Points +44

Vegetarian
22 Oct 2022

Traditional Canadian snack

I just had a "plain" cinnamon and sugar and I really liked the combo of spices! Wouldn't eat it everyday and it's a bit expensive but hey, it's Canada! XP

Pros: Lovely vegan options

Cons: A bit pricey for a piece of fried dough

DVorahRN

Points +119

02 Sep 2022

I liked it

You can’t really go wrong with fried dough! I had the Killaloe (cinnamon sugar and lemon) and it was lovely. I waited only a few minutes. I guess 5pm isn’t that busy of a time.

Angelicaaa

Points +235

17 Jul 2021

Great beavertails!

As all beavertails locations they offer three vegan choices which won't let you down. The only thing here there was only one person working everytime we stopped by and the line up was out the door. We were lucky to come a little earlier one day and had a short line up (only a couple of people but still a little bit of wait since once again only one person has to do everything which is really not fair to her!)

Pros: Delicious!