Be Okay

Contact 213275667

Paseo la Galeria Mall, Asuncion, Paraguay,

Vegan food restaurant, opened Nov 2013 and at this location since 2016. Open Mon 8:00am-3:00pm, Tue-Thu 8:00am-9:30pm, Fri 8:00am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, International, Raw, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Paraguayan

First Review by federabi

A must try in Asunción - Edit

We contacted them through their Facebook page to confirm new location: in the Paseo La Galeria mall on the 3rd floor in the food court. They got back to us quickly! The location is great, near shopping and many hotels. The staff are friendly, and the food is great. It's 100% vegan, although many staff and patrons are not, it has something for everyone.

Todo es muy rico! Tiene cosas para llevar, como bocadillos y ensaladas con hummus y queso de girasol casera. Da igual si eres vegano o no, debes venir y probarlo!

Pros: Menu del Dia- Daily menu with multiple options, Para llevar-- Take away options, Jugo/Zumo fresco-- Fresh squeezed juices

Delicious and healthy! - Edit

I ate here yesterday late in the afternoon. If I were staying in Paraguay for another day, I would eat here again.

They have a full section on their menu for green juices... I got one; it was fantastic. The kinda juice that you can't help but finish in a minute. Felt so good getting all those greens. 5/5

I asked the waiter which raw salad he liked best, and he suggested one with sundried to tomatoes, green olives, and capers. It was pretty good... The yellow dressing was super tasty. Creamy. Other than that, it was a little boring... But still enjoyable. 4/5

The Paraguayan lady that brought me there insisted I try this cornbread that is a staple of their country, but usually made with lard. I'm
not huge on cornbread, but this stuff was incredible. Super gooey and full of flavor... Like a melted cheddar taste, sort of. I dipped some of it in the yellow dressing, and wanted to cry it was so delicious. I would definitely recommend trying this. 5/5

The person I was with got a pizza. I didn't try it,
but it looked really good.

Interior was really bright and clean. Service was nice, but a bit slow.

Great food ! - Edit

One of the highlights to my trip to Asuncion..

Yummy food, friendly staff. They serve vegan food, lots of raw and gluten free options, and its all completely yummy!

To find it, it is about a 5min walk from the Villa Mora and Mscl Lopez shopping centres..

If you are in Paraguay you have to come and check it out !!

Pros: Friendly staff, Great cakes, ALL VEGAN !!

Imperdible - Edit

Excelente lugar para disfrutar de un almuerzo sano y libre de agonía recomendado para ir en familia, pareja o como quieras el espacio agradable para desvincularte del stress diario y si haces eso pedi un batido verde que viene genial.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday January 22, 2014

Pros: Friendly staff, Excellent food, Nice vibe

Return to Asuncion Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Be Okay closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.