Bauer's

Contact 209-985-1199

1700 McHenry Ave Ste 66 1/2, Modesto, California, USA, 95350

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a vegan menu with around 8 items; it includes tacos, burrito, meatless meatball sub, teriyaki tofu sandwich, pasta, and create-your-own pizza. Open Wed 5:00pm-10:00pm, Thu-Sat 5:00pm-12:00am, Fri 12:00am-1:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-2:30am.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by Veganchik

BIGGER vegan menu - Edit

We came over a year ago and had an excellent veggie burger! Today we were pleasantly surprised to have a much larger vegan menu. Delicious!

Pros: 8-10 vegan options, serves meat too

Cons: closed Sunday-Tuesday, only open from 5-10ish

traveler's you will love this - Edit

We stopped on our way through town and both my gf and I tried a couple veg/vegan options. AWESOME! The food was delicious and the service was very inviting. The owner came out and shook our hands and talked to us about his food. I am a huge fan.. plus we shared a pitcher of beer ($7) from the connected bar next door. LOVE IT!

Vegan-friendly restaurant in Modesto! - Edit

We ordered the Brown Sugar Tofu Sandwich and Vegan Tacos. We were not disappointed at all when our food arrived. The food was delicious. We tried each other's meals and both were excellent! All of their vegan options come with these amazing chipotle seasoned thin fries. Salad is also available instead of fries. Our dishes had fresh jalapenos in them which gave the dishes a good amount of heat. If less spicy is desired, specify when ordering. Vegans and veg folks come out and support this restaurant!

Pros: Ambience, Delicious, Good portion size

Return to Modesto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bauer's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3496 times since Jan 2013.