First Review by traceybelle11

Amazing! - Edit

How anyone could give Basic Foods less than 5 stars is beyond me. 5 months ago they were transitioning to a brand new location and were working on thinning the store out for the move.

I come from 30 miles away, every two weeks, just to stock up on all of the necessaries! Their new store is wonderful and several of the staff are vegetarian, and vegan; very knowledgeable. Also, if you have a favorite item that isn't on the shelf, let them know. The staff will happily order whatever you are wanting to see in the store.

Stopping in for a quick lunch is a great idea, too! In house made, raw vegan lunches that are just killer!

I wish this place was great - Edit

The fact that this store even exists in Beaumont is miraculous, that being said the store was almost empty. Hardly any produce, no good frozen foods at all, really not much to speak of. There are signs that say they are moving but when you ask where they're moving to they say we don't know. I had much better luck at H-E-B they had a great organic section and lots of specialty foods

Return to Beaumont Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Basic Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.