235 Merrick Rd, Rockville Centre, New York, USA, 11570

Serves meat, vegan options available. Burger chain using some organic ingredients. Has vegan cheese and a couple of labeled vegan patties; option to customize your burger. Note the onion rings contain whey. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-10:30pm, Sun 11:00am-9:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Organic, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by JessicaRothe

Bareburger is Pretty Cool - Edit

So I haven't eaten at this particular Bareburger location before but I have eaten at other Bareburger's before and I loved it. I have tried there fries, carrot cake, coconut ice cream, impossible burger, and guadalupe burger (all vegan). I wasn't the biggest fan of there impossible burger, I felt like it tasted too much like meat and I don't like the taste of meat. My little brother, on the other hand, loves the impossible burger and has actually tried it from this location. (He had a good experience there by the way.) I personally loved everything else I tried from Bareburger though! I do recommend coming here.

Pros: Vegan Options Clearly Indicated, Really Cool Area and Resturant, Friendly Staff

Cons: Parking May be Difficult to Find

yummy veggie burgers! - Edit

I loved the new impossible burger there! They have a new vegan carrot cake too, and you can even make a. Root beer float with vegan ice cream

Return to Rockville Centre Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bareburger closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.