Baker and Moore

Westblaak 147, Rotterdam, Netherlands, 3012 KJ

Serves meat, vegan options available. Breakfast, lunch, and high tea with some veg. Note that the "Raw high tea" is not vegan by default but can be veganized when asked during the reservation (book ahead). Open Mon-Fri 7:30am-5:00pm, Sat 8:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Bakery, Catering, European, Non-veg

First Review by Gudrun

Breakfast - Edit

When choosing the creatie iT yourself sandwiches, there are some options to make your meal vegan. For the fixed all day breakfast two options are suggested.

I had the coconut yoghurt breakfast and was able to leave the pear out (don’t like the fruit in my breakfast because of the extra sugar).

I really enjoyed my breakfast and I would recommend to everyone who is looking for a good breakfast place to go here.

Pros: Multiple options , Friendly staff , Cozy

Cons: Limited yoghurt options

love it - Edit

love this place. friendly staff and amazing sandwiches. love the tahini lime dressing. ❤❤🌱

Pros: good variation of vegan options , good taste , great service

Vegan High Tea - Edit

Nice trendy place with a lot of wood and big wooden tables. They have sugarfree, glutenfree and lactosefree items. Unfortunately vegan items are not labeled. I am not sure how many vegan items they really have on their menu (maybe not too much), but some time ago my friends and I had the raw high tea - vegan version on demand - and it was really very nice. Great food and friendly service in a nice environment. I hope they will expand their vegan options (and label them), if they do so I believe they have the potential to become another hotspot for vegans in Rotterdam.

Pros: great vegan High Tea, friendly staff, trendy environment

Cons: vegan items not labeled, probably not a lot of vegan items

Return to Rotterdam Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Baker and Moore closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.