Bagels & Beans

+31-765141345

Van Coothplein 15, Breda, Netherlands, 4811

Serves meat, vegan options available. Dutch chain of lunchrooms offering a menu inspired by the tastes of Europe and southern France. Has plant milk for drinks, Dutch Weed Burger (ask), and vegan bagels with fillings options like vegan cream cheese, avocado, hummus. Open Mon 10:00am-5:30pm, Tue-Sat 8:00am-5:30pm, Sun 10:00am-5:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery, European, Non-veg

First Review by Synsationeel

Always our go to when in town .... - Edit

Great little finds , lovely friendly staff in both .
Great coffee & bagels , vegan friendly with choice of sweet & savoury options, porridge & juices plus vegan cake .

Good food and service, nice terrace - Edit

I had lunch here just recently. I'm so happy with Bagels & Beans as you can order several vegan options there that taste real good... This time I tried the vegan pecan pie for the first time, combined with an espresso. It was finger-licking good! The waitresses were real nice as well. And at the moment I was there, the terrace was real sunny, so I could take off my coat and enjoy the spring weather. I love going here!

Pros: Nice terras, Friendly personnel, Lots of vegan options

Cons: Oven was broken so I couldn't order any hot bagels

Return to Breda Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Bagels & Beans closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.