Baba Nahm

828-575-2075

1 Page Ave Ste 139, Asheville, North Carolina, USA, 28801

Serves meat, vegan options available. Grab & go middle eastern food place with some seating. The daily menu includes a number of items that can be made vegan including the harira soup, humus bowl, fattoush & tabouleh salad, sabich pita, falafel pita, and Israeli potato fries.

Categories: Mediterranean, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Israeli, Non-veg

First Review by halfthejob

Wish I could give 5 stars - Edit

This place is excellent. They have great vegan options but I just veganize their hummus bowl (minus feta and tsaziki, plus tahini) cause it's my absolute favorite and so filling! The staff is so welcoming and accommodating to vegans. This is also the cheapest place to eat in town, by far! Love love love Baba Nahm!!!

Pros: Great atmosphere, Best water in town, Best prices in town

A NEW favorite of mine! - Edit

Baba Nahm has quickly become my new favorite, downtown, lunch spot!

Most days of the week I work quite proximate to Baba Nahm, and for a little while I had been struggling to find a healthy, affordable, vegan-friendly lunch spot with a decent salad UNTIL a friend recommended Baba Nahm's Fattoush & Tabouleh Salad. A day prior I had gotten an expensive, less-than-satisfying lunch salad (at a restaurant not far from Baba Nahm), and I was telling a friend of mine about this he said: "Not only is Baba Nahm's salad delicious, but they give you enough of it that you can actually eat one order of it over the course of two lunches!"

Since then, I have either eaten Baba Nahm (or gotten take out from it) 2 to 3 times a week! And, the aforementioned salad (vegan option), the Israeli Potato Fries (with tasty tahini and harissa sides), the Tabouleh salad (in the refrigerated case), and/or the Falafel Pita have ALL been meals that I found myself craving, before and after the fact.

So, I highly recommend Baba Nahm! And, if you haven't yet tried it out, I recommend swinging by there. This week!!!

Updated from previous review on 2017-08-07

Pros: Plenty of vegan options, Fresh food, VERY affordable

Return to Asheville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Baba Nahm closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.