b12

Contact 0986427256

44 rue des Sept Troubadours, Toulouse, France, 31000

Vegan restaurant offering lasagna, seitan and tofu wraps, pies, soups, vegan cheese and pate, and desserts. Est. Mar 2016. Open Tue-Sat 12:00pm-3:00pm, Thu-Sat 7:30pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, International, Fast food, Take-out, European

First Review by barbux

A must-visit ! - Edit

Finally a fully-vegan restaurant in Toulouse! Hopefully it will remain so...
The cook apparently makes everything from scratch : the seitan (which tastes amazing), the pita/chapati bread and has even his own mayo!
We were pretty impressed by the seitan carpaccio and by the vebab, a veganized version of kebab that is definitely worth a bite (or two).
The place is sort of small and pretty popular it seems, so making a reservation would be wise.
The prices are decent given the quality. The offer is limited but dishes on the menu are well-polished.
Looking forward to go there again!

Pros: - very tasty, - completely vegan (so far), - lots of gluten free options

Cons: - small place

A great place to eat in Toulouse! - Edit

That's a restaurant I will try again! They have a small menu written on the wall (I don't like to read 10 mn before eating). Everything is homemade, even the cheeses! I had a fantastic vegan kebab: forget about all the shitty kebabs you had at school, this one is so fresh and tasty! Homemade bread.
The waitress (one of the owner) is at the top level of her job. I mean USA-level. She cares about everything, is very available for answering questions, etc.
They don't have menu so when you eat entrée-plat-dessert-boisson it's quite expensive for a vegan restaurant but it worth it.
It's small so it's better if you call before.

Pros: Tasty and homemade food, Perfect staff, Amazing cook

Cons: Expensive, Small restaurant

Really enjoyable! - Edit

We stopped at the b12 as we visited Toulouse and were very content with our visit!

We tried a "Seitan-Carpaccio" (delicious!), the "Vebab" (vegan Kebab - unfortunately the vebab contained not little horse-radish in the sauce and was therefore too spicy) and a chocolate-citron-cinnemon-Tofu as a dessert (was also very enjoyable). All in all, the b12 offered a lot of interesting meals, most of them not the "typical" vegan variants of non-vegan food, but very interesting and creative dishes, e.g. a "cheese"-plate or the mentioned tofu.

The staff was very friendly and nice, e.g. took a lot of time to explain the possible meals. The prices are very fair! If you are Toulouse, you have to try it, absolutely recommendable!

Pros: wide range of , fair prices, very nice staff

Cons: vebab was too spicy

Excellent food: requested stop! - Edit

I tried this new vegan restaurant in Toulouse for lunch and I really appreciate my meal. I took a tartare of algae and their tofu marinated in red wine as starters: amazing! Then, I ordered the vegan lasagna that was the best I've ever eaten (the cook is Italian, and this may help!). Since I was very hungry, I also took the quinoa dish, cooked with kale and mushrooms, also very good. I finally tried their tofu dessert with chocolate and lemon: quite surprising.

On the whole, I highly recommend the place. Prices are fair, as well as the size of the portions. The food is fresh and homemade. The owners are very friendly and the little place is cute. Give it a try if you are in the area. And as barbux said: tell them to remain vegan! It is so perfect right now.

Pros: homemade vegan food, very tasty, friendly staff

If you're in the area, don't hesitate! - Edit

The food is very good, the prices are fair, and the staff is very friendly.

Today the menu was vegan but they consider adding some cheese from time to time. Please say them they should not.

Pros: excellent food, fair prices, friendly staff

Return to Toulouse Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has b12 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2106 times since Mar 2016.