Asia Paradies

01-7125522

Gärtnergasse 9, Vienna, Austria, 1030

Serves meat, vegan options available. Traditional Chinese food but has vegan suitable dim sum, tofu, plus seitan duck and chicken. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-3:00pm, Mon-Sat 5:30pm-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by viennagirl

okay - Edit

I the restaurant has many fake meat options. I tried the noodles with vegan meat and they were okay. the veggie dumplings were delicious tho. I think it's a nice place if you are looking for something Chinese and veggie in the area but you'll definitely find better restaurants in Vienna

Pros: friendly staff, veggie options

Asia Paradise is Vegan Paradise - Edit

This is our "go-to" restaurant both with our omnivore friends as well as vegan, fat-free and gluten free friends! Pages of vegan and vegetarian dishes are on the menu. The vegan dim sum is out of this world. We are oil free vegan, but the seitan duck and chicken with stir-fried vegetables is out standing. We go for steamed veggies and tofu. Just let them know your preferences and dietary restrictions, and they will accommodate. The owners wait table, speak German and Chinese. Getting a table is no problem at dinner, but lunch is packed, so beware!

Pros: Adorable Chinese Decor, Lots of Vegan Choices, Service is attentive and helpful

Cons: Some German language necessary

Return to Vienna Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Asia Paradies closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.