Aroma

Contact 610-337-9300

10104 Valley Forge Circle, King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania, USA, 19406

Serves meat, vegan options available. Family-run restaurant making Mediterranean food. Offers several vegetarian platters plus other veg suitable dishes like veggie kebab and appetizers, marked with "V." The soups (lentil, potato) are made with vegetable stock.

Category: Lacto, American, Mediterranean, Delivery, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by pkolbe

You really must try the eggplant lovers platter - Edit

My favorite dish in King of Prussia is Aroma's modestly-named Eggplant Lovers Platter. Veggie mussaka, baba ghannouj, eggplant salad, house salad. Other than the rather ordinary salad, it's fantastic. I get it every few weeks.

I also enjoy the Moroccan vegetable soup, which for some reason is not in the online menu. Their hummus is the best I've had (except at so-and-so's house, you all have that one acquaintance who makes amazing hummus no one can duplicate? He's still the best.).

I'm normally unpassionate about food; however, the dishes I get from Aroma are flavorful treats I would recommend to any vegetarian.
Updated from previous review on Thursday March 17, 2016

Updated from previous review on Thursday March 17, 2016

Pros: Flavor

Cons: Not all dishes are vegan

Great food! - Edit

They do a really wonderful job here. I love the falafel, lentil soup and "beets dip". Everyone should try the "beets dip"!

There is an eggplant lover's platter I have seen that looks amazing, but have not tried it yet.

Pros: delicious, cheap, family-run home-cooking

Cons: slow service sometimes, restaurant is cold in the winter

Best hummus and falafal in the area - Edit

The food here is authentic and delicious. The veggie platter is delicious. Also recommend the sampler of dips. There is an outstanding red pepper one. Amazing hummus and stuffed grape leaves. The falafel is neither greasy nor dry. If you eat honey, do not miss the baklava - try the pistachio. Great option when you have a group or family of varying meat to vegan eaters.

Pros: price, authentic Mediterranean cuisine, good for families

Excellent - Edit

Just had a fantastic experience at this restaurant. One of the owners greeted us warmly as we came in and also served us at table. When I said we were vegan he immediately responded that all dishes marked vegetarian were also vegan except for two (which he pointed out), which left an amazing selection (especially for King of Prussia!). We were very hungry and so shared a large number of dishes, all of which were absolutely delicious. Very nice atmosphere, very friendly service, excellent food and a great variety of vegan choices. Wonderful. I would give it five stars but max number for a non-veg restaurant is four.
Updated from previous review on Sunday February 09, 2014

Return to King Of Prussia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aroma closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2364 times since Feb 2013.