Aroma Espresso Bar

n/a

1601 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, Florida, USA, 33139

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee shop and cafe offering a few marked vegan choices, including vegan omelette in sandwich or in a power breakfast. Has smoothies. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by veganista01

it was ok - Edit

They only offer 2 vegan items on the menu from what I saw: a chickpea omelette sandwich and sweet potato soup. The chickpea omelette tasted more like a pancake than an omelette. It was just ok, won't be returning.

Not worth your time! - Edit

While standing in line looking at the menu, I noticed two vegan items- the vegan omelette, and a vegan apple pastry. The digital screen behind the cashiers advertised the vegan omelette, and a vegan power breakfast (that comes with vegan bread and some sides).

I get up the front and ask what vegan items they offer. *Blank stare* I mention the two items on the screen, notably the vegan power breakfast. *Blank stare* "We don't offer that." "But it's on the screen literally right behind you," I said.

I wasn't getting anywhere, so I decided to go with the vegan omelette. Cashier asks what kind of bread I'd like. "Which of the breads are vegan?" *Blank stare* "We don't have any breads that are vegan. We have one that's gluten-free." (gee, how helpful!) I ask if another employee knows.

The manager (apparently) comes over, tells me that none of the breads are vegan (ok, so a vegan entree comes with non-vegan bread?) and dismissively says that no one has ever questioned him so much, and he's very busy.

I don't have time for that mess. Bye, Felicia!

Pros: none

Cons: false advertising, staff is rude and lacks knowledge of vegan items

Return to Miami Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Aroma Espresso Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.