First Review by ProtonVehiCROSS

Sometimes just small things matter. - Edit

They have a few quiches, salad and something simple. I asked, which of the dishes are Vegan. -"All of them." was the answer from the lovely girl. So, I took a few slices of quiches and salads. In the table I noticed there was cheese on the one of the quiches. I asked about if it was "vegan cheese?" The girl just wondered and took it away.

"Vegan" should not be a never-heard word in a health-food-store!

Frustrating.

Cute & Convenient - Edit

Small little shop. Since it's listed as a health-food store, I'm not sure why it came as a surprise to the other reviewer that it was more store than restaurant. Found what I was looking for there; the owner was very helpful. And while I didn't try the food, I ogled it - looked good!

Pros: Great staff, Has good yogurt, Convenient location

Cons: Limited variety (small shop)

Not really a restaurant; more like a vitamin store - Edit

Argane Bio is really a health food store with a small take-out section serving approximately 6-12 vegetarian dishes. There is a tiny upstairs nook with a few tables and they tell me that lunch is served up there. I think this is a good place to go to for vitamins, take-out dishes, organic produce, and healthy flours/beans, etc. but I would not recommend going to it as a restaurant. The "restaurant" is nothing more than a tiny collection of tables upstairs (with a very low ceiling) serving mostly items from the take-out refrigeration case.

The shop itself is small but well-stocked and located right off one of Nice's main shopping streets. This would be a good place to stop by once or twice a week for groceries if you live in town or are staying in Nice on an extended vacation.

This establishment is not 100% vegetarian -- I saw some organic ground beef for sale in the freezer.

Staff are very friendly and speak English if requested.

Pros: Good location, Friendly staff, Good selection for such a small space

Cons: Not really a restaurant

Return to Nice Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Argane Bio closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2398 times since Aug 2007.